The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotrodd

Hotrodd

DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's. Empty
PostSubject: DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's.   DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's. EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 12:09 am

I have a working theory that to reinspire being active again for myself at least, I need to have RPs. SO! with that in mind, I have several settings and if any of you all have any interest, please tell me what you're interested and I will immediately get to work on OOCs either in the group or 1x1. Without further banter, let's get into it. If any of these interest you, comment the names of what do and what kind you want too do, i.e. Group or 1x1

Ryder Academy - Set in a much larger universe me and my ex have spent years and are continuing to work on, Ryder Academy is a school that trains humans with strong affinities for one of the four attributes of the Apocalypse; War, Famine, Pestilence, and Death. Depending on their attribute they do different things, but they all assist with Daemon Private Security, the Seraphs, and the Fallen Angel Spec Ops unit that for some reason doesn't have a special name...yet... Their general is working on a cool name to give it. I'm not gonna give a history lesson here, but if you wanna know more about this universe and are interested in a RP, comment this RP.

Red Angel - Red Angel is back but significantly less sexual as the veterans here remember it all too well in the notorius ERP section we used to have. Red Angel will focus more on the abilities surrounding the cyborg, his Creators, and how he interacts with his companion who takes him in all the while throwing some drama, school shenanigans and whatever else we decide to do.

Strike Force Angel - Set in the Halo Universe, we follow a special ONI detachment of Spartans and Marines on various UNSC vessels and stations. The assignments they carry out are generally classified with high risks. They are given access to any and all weapons they desire as well as the latest in prototypes. This can either be a group or a 1x1 RP. In 1x1 I can make you a Spartan II no problem, however in a group I would have to limit how many Spartan II's we had. Any other position in the outfit is fine.

Destiny - Oh Destiny. The game is so expansive and open, that we can do so much with it without breaking it. If you're familiar with the series you will have an easy time adjusting too an RP. If you don't know, Destiny is a futuristic MMORPGFPS... yes that is a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing First Person Shooter. The game is set almost 900 years in the future of Present Day and focuses around the Guardians; the protectors of the last bit of humanity left. They are divided into three classes, Hunter, Titan, and Warlock. Each with their own subclass, these Guardians go out and fight the enemies of humanity and try to reclaim the lost empire they had during the Golden Age. Want too know more? Search it up or dare to make a character and dive into this world and learn for yourself.

City of Heroes - Holy shit I could talk about CoH for weeks on end and not get bored. CoH was an MMORPG that got shut down a few years ago but has a solid place in my heart and I so desperately cling to the memories and the friends I made playing that game. If you wish to travel down this deeply nostalgic path with me I would not disappoint you, by delivering the best damn experience because I love this game and the universe so much. I will work closely with you too build your ultimate hero, or villain and join you on your Noble Crusade, or your Evil Plot too take over Paragon City, and then... the World.

Fantasy/Sci-Fi/hybrid - A setting that can either be swords and magic, plasma guns and space ships, or both. It's highly adaptable and very much only limited too our imagination. The only sole figure that remains the same is the mighty Allistair Balfour. Want to know more? Post your selection of either Fantasy, Sci-Fi, or Hybrid of the two.

RWBY - Need I say more? Rooter Teeth's new animated series RWBY is down right amazing and has taken a surprising turn too say the least. No spoilers here but what I am interested in doing is taking a look at students who were removed from the group that qualified in the series. I want to take a look at warriors who were singled out and brought ahead into a special class. I have premade characters that you will probably be interacting with. I see a lot of potenetial in this and if you do too, then please post.

That's all I have for now and even though its more than one should probably put on his plate for just getting back into it, I am confident I will prove to a satisfying RP partner. Role Play is a fantastic way to write a story with someone else, to see into their mind and open up new possibilities that you didn't think of. It is a gateway to worlds I can't imagine alone; to events I didn't think would happen, didn't consider or didn't want too happen but did so anyways too see how my characters would react. I've been bitten by the writer bug again. Let's go forth and make great stories. I anxiously await your comments and replies. I didn't know where to put this so I posted it here. It's been awhile. Forgive me admins and mods.

Love you all, hugs and kisses and shit.
Back to top Go down
NoelBles

NoelBles

PostSubject: Re: DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's.   DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's. EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 2:55 pm

I have to say, A halo setting would interest me... So I guess I'll comment Strike Force Angel.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

Location : In many different lands...Feudal Japan, The Land of Ninjas, Old England, The World of Demons, Exorcists, and Angels...Oh the many places I am part of!!! I wish right now however that I lived in Japan...Or even Korea!

PostSubject: Re: DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's.   DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's. EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 6:51 pm

I'd be interested in either a hybrid of the sci-fi/fantasy, or RWBY (love that show by the way)
Back to top Go down
Hotrodd

Hotrodd

PostSubject: Re: DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's.   DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's. EmptyThu May 26, 2016 4:38 pm

Holy shit I actually got a response!
Back to top Go down
NoelBles

NoelBles

PostSubject: Re: DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's.   DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's. EmptySun May 29, 2016 7:33 am

Haha, most people may not check it anymore but I occassionaly come back to check. Never know what might pop up. ^^
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

Location : In many different lands...Feudal Japan, The Land of Ninjas, Old England, The World of Demons, Exorcists, and Angels...Oh the many places I am part of!!! I wish right now however that I lived in Japan...Or even Korea!

PostSubject: Re: DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's.   DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's. EmptyTue May 31, 2016 8:53 pm

I'm still up for a Fantasy/Sci-Fi role play (or RWBY)
Back to top Go down
Hotrodd

Hotrodd

PostSubject: Re: DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's.   DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 2:32 pm

Well alright then. Let me get some stuff situated and I'll try to get some started
Back to top Go down
NoelBles

NoelBles

PostSubject: Re: DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's.   DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:54 pm

Let us see if it may be possible to actually get an RP up and going, and maybe even get a finished one.
Back to top Go down
Hotrodd

Hotrodd

PostSubject: Re: DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's.   DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's. EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 1:48 pm

Halo OOC and RWBY OOC are up
Back to top Go down
AkaiJose

AkaiJose

PostSubject: Re: DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's.   DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's. EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 1:37 am

I have interest in Ryder and Red Angel! (Though I have to ask, is Ryder a group RP?)
Back to top Go down
Hotrodd

Hotrodd

PostSubject: Re: DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's.   DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's. EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:19 pm

Ryder can be or it can be a 1x1
Back to top Go down
NoelBles

NoelBles

PostSubject: Re: DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's.   DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:45 pm

I'm sorry for not getting abck to this sooner but my internet was cut off due to a late payment. However, it is set up again now.
Back to top Go down
Hotrodd

Hotrodd

PostSubject: Re: DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's.   DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's. EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 10:34 pm

All good Noel. No hurry or rush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's.   DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's. Empty

Back to top Go down

DAAAAAMN GAVIN! Back at it again with the RP's.
Page 1 of 1