The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

too much Stress

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoelBles

NoelBles

too much Stress Empty
PostSubject: too much Stress   too much Stress EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 6:14 pm

Okay, writing this as I gotta leave the site again for a while... Not sure how long, but important matters are coming up soon and I have to put all of my effort into dealing with said problems. I wish I could give more details, but I cannot... What I can say is it revolves around work, Saber and a few other things. This is 'effective' immediatly.

Special Note for Ivy/Rei:

You should take note of this:

If you like it or not, you are only Human, a human girl with a clock ticking down. This song is more you then you think.
Everybody needs somebody. Including you.

See you around people.
Back to top Go down
ReiXAsuka

ReiXAsuka

too much Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: too much Stress   too much Stress EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 6:22 pm

Okay Aika... I hope you work it all out soon... But in response to the 'be human' stuff.... I can just say this.
"If your blood could give me happiness, I'd ask for just a drop; If your breath could fill my soul, I'd ask for just a whisper; If your tears could save my life, I'd say not a word; For I would rather die then see you cry... Please don't cry any longer..."

People shouldn't waste things on me.
Back to top Go down
Lord Coake

Lord Coake

too much Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: too much Stress   too much Stress EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 7:18 pm

Best of luck to you noel!
Back to top Go down
NoelBles

NoelBles

too much Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: too much Stress   too much Stress EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 6:19 pm

Okay everyone! I'm finally back. I'm settled into my new home and gotta say, It's looking good. (Still not used to all the swearing here in England..)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

too much Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: too much Stress   too much Stress Empty

Back to top Go down

too much Stress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forbidden Forums :: Discussion :: Introductions :: Temporarily Absent-
Jump to: