The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back at last

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mist

Mist

Back at last Empty
PostSubject: Back at last   Back at last EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 1:35 pm

Hi, sorry all for disappearing. bad time management. I had a big project and meant to try and focus on it and without a internet accessing device at university I kinda... yeah my brain is rambling.

At any rate I'm back. I'm working on putting up a Legacy of Conquest again, but I am refining the world a bit. I am adding a bit more detail to some of the information and adding some new detail ( religion for example). Elvish culture has been refined a bit more as well. There are a few more things I need to rewrite before I re-post the RP but that should be handled soon.

Again I apologize for disappearing again. I will try t better organised myself so that I will be on at least once or twice a week outside exam time. Just one last thing to add, violet protests by a group called FeesMustFall (who speak for 100-300 students of out of around 2000) have caused (forced) my university to cancel exams for this year with those who wish to still write, doing so in January 2016. I am one of those rewriting so I will need to try and study around at least two or three hours a day.

P.S. I wasn't sure where to post this. Anyway Hi :) Cool tongue
Back to top Go down
NoelBles

NoelBles

Back at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at last   Back at last EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 5:44 am

I wouldn't know where to post this either, but I've not been extremely active lately. (Relationships. Gotta love them.) But I guess welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Back at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at last   Back at last EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 11:48 am

Well I am back again, if anyone is still going to be here. I miss being on this forum and roleplaying so I would be glad to be back here.

Also if there are any Rps people want me to run, just ask.
Back to top Go down
NoelBles

NoelBles

Back at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at last   Back at last EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 8:39 am

Haha, Seems people are popping in a bit more often, but i'm usually here every so often. (Between work and home life at least). You're not the only one who misses roleplaying, maybe we'll work something out when I can get a fixed computer. (I cracked the screen. So a quick repair. XD)
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

Back at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at last   Back at last EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 9:48 pm

I too, am still here and prepared to be activish should the opportunity arise.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Back at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at last   Back at last EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 6:05 pm

Well I am seeing what might be activity here so I am posting to see. Honestly I miss this place and forum rp's. I have done a few, but that did not have anywhere near the quality I am used to so not as fulfilling. I will try to log in regularly, and if stuff is happening here I will be very happy.

Also still writing. World building can be a bit of a rabbit hole, and I ended up in a situation where I have a world to build in the world I am building (two of my characters start their relationship via an mmo, so I am fleshing that out and considering a seperate story focusing on their escapades in said fake game).
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

Back at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at last   Back at last EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 2:14 pm

Hi there person. Most (all) of the activity has moved to the Discord. There is a thread with a link in general. People (myself included) might be up to RP here if you post something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at last   Back at last Empty

Back to top Go down

Back at last
Page 1 of 1