The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Arena Fights Thread OOC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

The Arena Fights Thread OOC Empty
PostSubject: The Arena Fights Thread OOC   The Arena Fights Thread OOC EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:41 pm

Okay first off this isn't a typical RP. Like I'm not going to hos one big tournament RP. This is going to be the OOC for a series of mini RPs. I have an idea of how it's going to work but we'll tweak things as needed until we figure out a system that works.

So people will post bios here. If you see someone you'd like to challenge post to them here naming the character you want to fight and who what character you are challenging them with. If they accept the two of you will need to agree on the following:

The setting of the fight
The number of posts each player gets (optional)
who goes first (common courtesy would say the person issuing the challenge gives the first move to their opponent)
Who will referee and if there will be one (this person will decide the winner if the participants can't work it out on their own.

Once that is decided the first person starts the thread in the appropriate forum. I think to start we should stick to one on ones, but I think 2 on 2 and 3 on 3 would be interesting.

I will set up rules if needed, but for now I'm going to trust it to players.

Any bio template will do.

For convenience please post all or your bios in a single post (unless you hit the word limit >_>) using spoiler tags. I will link to each player's bio collection in this post. Characters can be as weak or OP as you want, just be weary that if they are too strong you likely won't get a lot of challenges.

Have fun everyone.

Participants:

NoelBles
Drummy
Riprose

Last edited by Drummy on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
NoelBles

NoelBles

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Fights Thread OOC   The Arena Fights Thread OOC EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:42 pm

Okay, First and only Bio for now is up. Sorry if it isn't what was expected.

Spoiler:

Last edited by NoelBles on Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:59 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Fights Thread OOC   The Arena Fights Thread OOC EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 11:12 pm

My Bio page. A lot of these bios are really old and from other sites. I'll probably polish them up later to be more consistent with my current writing.

Felicia:
Rusali:
Felstak:
Basim:
Benjamin Cross:

Last edited by Drummy on Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Fights Thread OOC   The Arena Fights Thread OOC EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:35 am

Noel! I doth challenge Hikaru to a fight against Felicia. Doth thou accept?
Back to top Go down
NoelBles

NoelBles

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Fights Thread OOC   The Arena Fights Thread OOC EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:36 am

Challenge recieved and accepted.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Fights Thread OOC   The Arena Fights Thread OOC EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:40 am

Very well. Name thine conditions.
Back to top Go down
NoelBles

NoelBles

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Fights Thread OOC   The Arena Fights Thread OOC EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 2:19 am

The setting of the fight
The fight shall take place in a small abandoned town, surrounded by open fields.

The number of posts each player gets
I say we just go until the fighters cannot continue. A post limit feels like it would be slightly rushed to me. AKA No post limit, We'll work this out.

who goes first
Hikari shall make the first move.

Who will referee and if there will be one
I'm certain we can work this out ourselves. ^^
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Fights Thread OOC   The Arena Fights Thread OOC EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 2:26 am

I agree to these terms and conditions.

But before we go. Is it like a village. Like dinky little huts and dirt roads, or slightly bigger with paved roads and maybe a fountain? Day or Night?

Also we need to decided as a forum the nature of the arena fights. Will there be a common canon to this series. Like is everyone a contestant in an inter dimensional gladiator sport or will each fight have its own unique plot which includes reasons for the fight?
Back to top Go down
NoelBles

NoelBles

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Fights Thread OOC   The Arena Fights Thread OOC EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 2:28 am

While I cannot for certain answer the last part of that post, I can say things about the town: It has paved roads, and despite being small, it is quite spread out leaving a fair amount of open spaces along with a fountain and it is in the day.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Fights Thread OOC   The Arena Fights Thread OOC EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 2:49 am

Darn I was really hoping for night? Is it abandoned? What are the houses made of, how big are they, are they locked, do they have windows or roofs to the ceiling? It is bright and sunny or rainy? Are the streets lined with market stalls and other obstacles? Anything not specified will made to suit my needs IC.

You want to wait a bit until we get feedback on that? If no one says anything we can decide for ourselves and they'll have to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
NoelBles

NoelBles

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Fights Thread OOC   The Arena Fights Thread OOC EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 2:54 am

No, it's daytime. I believe I said it was abandoned in the original setting post. The houses are made of brick, pretty small, only one or two have a second floor. Most are locked, or basically condemned, Windows, yes, but they show the run-down nature of the town. It's going to be a Rainy day with heavy winds, And any market stalls that are there, are run-down, a few remain standing though.

And that soudns like the best plan.
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Fights Thread OOC   The Arena Fights Thread OOC EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 3:23 pm

Finthick. (The history is the only thing outdated):

Jackal:

Stephen:

Selvanes:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Fights Thread OOC   The Arena Fights Thread OOC Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arena Fights Thread OOC
Page 1 of 1