The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Checkbox for Sigs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

Checkbox for Sigs Empty
PostSubject: Checkbox for Sigs   Checkbox for Sigs EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:16 pm

I know some forums have a box you can uncheck to keep your signature from showing. Can we add this feature to the site? I think it would be nice if we could keep signatures (or at least the large ones) out of the RP sections of the forum.
Back to top Go down
SoulHunter
The Artsy Computer Geek
The Artsy Computer Geek
SoulHunter

Checkbox for Sigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checkbox for Sigs   Checkbox for Sigs EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:40 pm

I'll see what I can do but I am still doign teh forum deisgn, the kcik thing adn now this please no mroe requests
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

Checkbox for Sigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checkbox for Sigs   Checkbox for Sigs EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:44 pm

Okay.I didn't mean to overwhelm you.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

Checkbox for Sigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checkbox for Sigs   Checkbox for Sigs EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:20 pm

just ask people to stick their sig in spoiler tags. That seemed like a good idea on the chat.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

Checkbox for Sigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checkbox for Sigs   Checkbox for Sigs EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:27 pm

I think doing that makes the forum unattractive and is really just as intrusive in the IC threads a normal signature would be. Having an option to selectively remove sigs from a post all together would be preferable.
Back to top Go down
SoulHunter
The Artsy Computer Geek
The Artsy Computer Geek
SoulHunter

Checkbox for Sigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checkbox for Sigs   Checkbox for Sigs EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 6:10 pm

I'm looking into it so don't worry
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

Checkbox for Sigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checkbox for Sigs   Checkbox for Sigs EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:46 pm

This is up and running now (Soul is awesome). If you don't see it scroll down slightly below the post button and look for the options box, you may need to click the icon on the right to expand it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Checkbox for Sigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checkbox for Sigs   Checkbox for Sigs Empty

Back to top Go down

Checkbox for Sigs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forbidden Forums :: Discussion :: General Suggestions-
Jump to: