The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This City Never Sleeps at Night

Go down 
+10
Vulkan
brennie42
Copacetic
Lord Coake
CoolMusette
Kinzville
Green-Eyed Demon
Lununguis
Aurauris
AkaiJose
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 3:29 am

Alright, time for me to shake the dust off and take a crack at starting this thing. I feel like I got sloppy towards the end. I may do some revisions if no one replies by time I wake up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 3:38 am

We'll need to delve into this a little bit before I can approve the character. I overlooked some things before and I see you buffed him up a bit since you're last PM.

I have a list of questions concerning the power and the nature of these powers (which were actually developed by my people, you see I am very busy as of late), but before I even get to that I want to address the big issues.

You're basically asking me to write you a blank check with this bio. I recognize this because I do it all the time when I join other people's RPs. There are very few people I trust with a blank check, and sorry I don't know you that well. In case I'm not making sense (it is late after all), with your combined powers you can do basically whatever the hell you want. You can alter your body internally. It's just a hop skip and a jump to get from there to immortality.

The comes his second power. This one requires a bit more creativity, but can still be absolutely devastating if applied properly, especially if you apply the word of the courier loosely or start to get into espionage when Lunlun's bio creates a distinct possibility of super weapons. The limits you placed on the duplication, both the time and number are sufficiently high to be meaningless. That being said I would probably allow either of these with little to no modifications, but I have some serious reservations about possessing both.

More on that point. Others pointed out that while duplication is a pretty standard power (I even used it in the last RP I joined) they way he duplicates things doesn't make sense, particularly the way he crafts things out of his body. The only thing that made sense to me was that he could alter his body's makeup on a subatomic level. That puts him in par with an Omega level mutant, something I'd like to avoid in this RP, especially during the early chapters. One could say, it doesn't need to make sense because magic. But that begs the question, "then why try to explain it all?" It seems to me the answer to that question is as an attempt to link two completely unrelated powers, when I made it clear that witches get one power only.  I had similar concerns with Aura's character but hers seemed related and mild enough to allow (and if anyone wants to challenge that now that I brought attention to it we can make that a separate conversation).

To sum all that up, to get approved you almost certainly need to ditch one ability or the other, and even then it wouldn't hurt to define limitations. To help with that my assistant has provided a list of questions to clarify your abilities in detail. The more of these you answer the better, especially if you are going to try and keep scaled down versions of both powers by tying them together.

1.How long does it take to do a reading? A few seconds, or an hour? And does he have to be in contact with multiple parts of the weapon?

2.How long does it take to make the said duplicated weapon when he needs it? When constructing a weapon with multiple parts, like a gun, does he form each part one by one then assemble it?

3. Is there a drawback to this duplicating ability? As he has to form the weapon or item from the elements found in his own body, would this cause him harm and should not be used willy nilly? Perhaps it causes momentary fatigue and dizziness? And when he's done with the weapon, does it return to his body and he recycles the elements?

4.If the weapon is destroyed, is he able to still recycle it's materials?

5When it comes to storing chemicals, does this cause him pain especially if the chemical is harmful to biological creatures?

6. Say he is injured, is he able to re-absorb the weapon he had created using his own chemical makeup and heal himself?

My assistant also wanted to know if he can duplicate living things. I'm going with a stern no. The only exception would be if your only power is body manipulation, I may allow you to get away with duplicating your limbs, organs, and such, or even make dummy bodies.

This may seem really critical but I am willing to work with you to get you into this RP and retain your creative vision as much as practical.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 3:29 pm

ok...

1. remedied that in the bio

2. Depends on the size. knives and guns can take about 10 seconds, while complex equipment can take several minutes.

3. He only has a specific...say "reservoir" of power needed to create objects. The size of it depends on how his body is holding up (if he has had a good nights rest and food, he could make quite a few things, while if he has been hurt or is in pain, he wont be able to make very much at all)

4. He can reabsorb a weapon, but if he is seperated from one of his objects for longer than a minute, it dissolves and he cannot absorb it again.

5. He creates the chemicals THEN mixes them to make stuff he wants (morphine etc) in the short time (usually a few minutes) before they are fully mixed, he does feel slightly sick.

6. Yes.

and about the living things...heelllll no. I thought i made that fairly clear in my bio. Oh well.

Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 5:58 pm

Duplication if fine I'm still concerned about the degree of control he has over his body.

Quote :
Although he is technically capable of making himself bigger with careful use of his powers

often using his duplication powers to modify his own body internally.

The second is the big offender but the first one sets up the groundwork for some improbable stuff later on down the road too. So I want to get a better feel for what he can and can not do.

None of this stuff

If he can basically just make himself taller by rearranging his bone mass, or hop himself up on drugs and brain chemicals or similar stuff I'll be fine as it all ties together nicely.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:51 pm

Name: Galadriel Natasha Draver and Nico Grant Draver
Appearance/ typical apparel: Both twins have silvery platinum blonde hair and bright pink eyes flecked with some brownish red. Their skin is pale white, as though neither has ever seen  daylight and both have hair reaching down as far as their shoulder blades with Galadriel’s being slightly longer. Both wear their hair in a ponytail with a few braids amongst the loose hair and both will usually wear earrings.  The twins are known for wearing black and white alternatively, though their outfits are otherwise an exact mirror of each other’s save for Galadriel wearing a skirt or miniskirt and Nico wearing shorts or short shorts.  Both will either be wearing rollerblades, ices skates or some other form of skate and will barely if ever actually wear proper shoes.  Galadriel is right handed while  Nico favours his left.
Weapons/unusual equipment/gear: The two carry a pair of once ceremonial short blades with ornate covers which they have sharpened to a deadly edge. Each sibling carries one sword which the will keep in the sheaths on either hip. It is not uncommon for the two to draw the others sword instead of their own.
skills: The twins were home schooled, taught basic lessons along with swordplay. The two will generally fight as mirror images of the other but are easily capable of fighting to complement the other like a machine if necessary. The twins both are versed in medical aid and have a working knowledge of accounting. The twins have their own, private language, which they guard/hoard jealously. Anyone attempting to decipher their language should watch out.
magical ability: The twins both have the ability to astral project a ghostly, invisible presence at will. When one twin is astral projecting, the other will need to breathe for them as the process is essentially entering a temporary death while sending their soul to another location. The projection will usually lower the temperature of a room by a degree and will itself usually be a degree colder than the room but is otherwise completely incapable of interacting on the physical plane and likewise cannot be affected by the physical plane. Their parents have suggested however that the astral projections are fully capable of behaving exactly the same way as ghosts, though neither knows how to do this if it is possible. When astral projecting, the twin can send their projection to a specific location or person, without their other twin breathing for them this can only last a minute or two at a time at best. As oracles, both are capable of sensing magical ability though their willingness to share it with others can waver sporadically.
Weaknesses: The twins are heavily reliant on the presence of their other half, becoming completely unresponsive or dangerously violent when separated physically or mentally (with the exception of astral projection). Neither is capable of functioning without their twin and will not eat, sleep, drink or care for their own hygiene when separated. Furthermore the twins both have violent mood swings, jumping from happy to cold, sadistic anger in a few seconds (sometimes without warning) which often causes other to shy away from them or fear them. This can be bundled with the repulsion some show at their mutual co-dependence.
History: I may add to this as the story goes on and more is revealed about the twins in the story.

Last edited by Mist on Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 10:12 pm

How does one breathe for the other? Is it like CPR, or are they conjoined or something?
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 10:14 pm

CPR, I meant CPR.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 10:37 pm

Okay....I won't argue with you over this but don't you think that is kind of crippling?

Other than that we just need a way to work them into the story. I'm just going to copypasta what I PMed him, mentally tweak it as it applies to you.

Quote :
Other than that we'll need to find a way to work him into the story. It will be hard to convince me to rewrite things to place him at the meeting but you have some options.

1) He should have been at the meeting but wasn't. That only requires me removing one line from my post. Be warned you will be chewed out and possibly punished IC for this.
2) He belongs to another sect and is changing teams for one reason or another. The circumstances of this will most likely lead to you making enemies with the group you left and possibly having T-Rex come after you IC.
3) You're a currently independent witch who has yet to be discovered by our group. Either you get recruited or somehow find a way to seek us out.
4) You provide me with a better idea.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 10:48 pm

I would suggest that they simply ignored the meeting on a whim. They are kinda flighty with things they are supposed to do. I guess they will be 'chewed out' but they also tend to creep people out  so you could have asked that one be present in astral form. Just giving ideas, I barely slept last night and I'm getting a bit of a toothache so my head is not functioning at it's best.

I based the astral projection off of The Twilight Zone or a series similar to it. In that series, it was more harsh in that if you are not able to find your way back to your body you die and you still have the temporary dead problem. They won't be astral projecting in battle though :P
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:23 pm

I'm trying to figure out the best way to use these two. Is there anyway to have both be in their astral form at the same time, like hooking them up to some sort of breathing apparatus? Are they okay with splitting up in their astral forms as long as their bodies are together? Can their ghosts go invisible? Can the twin who is not projecting communicate with the astral projection from a range, especially since it sounds like the wouldn't be aware of anything going on around their body when they are projecting themselves?

Also am I right in assuming that these two live with their parents?
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:32 pm

Ok.

1) If they are both hooked up to breathing apparatus, yes. They don't lug it around o they usually do the CPR thing.

2) Yes, in astral form they are somewhat ok with their projections being split up though they will be a bit antsy/nervous if both are projecting regardless of the situation.

3) Invisible is their default. they would. I left it somewhat openended as to whether they can learn to control that.

4) I was considering a sort of hive-mind twin link between the two where they get flashes of what they CPR twin is thinking or what the astral twin is seeing/hearing.

5) Yep.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 2:26 am

Once everyone leaves the manor I'll make a post to get you involved in the story.
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 2:33 am

Still accepting apps?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 2:35 am

Yep.

Okay so listen up everybody. I had originally planned on our sect being minuscule in size, only being made up the PCs. The first post was made with this in mind but we may have reason to change that.

1. Both of Rips post hint that he made an assumption that we are somewhat larger, and the posts before his are vague enough to support that as well.
2. We've gotten new applications since then and trying to work them all in as new recruits is a little hard to believe, especially if we are going to say  we only had 4 members originally.

This will change some future story lines I planned as I had kind of pictured our sect as being on its last leg but it also has some benefits. It allows us to bring NPCs in and out more freely, and it makes it easier to have new people join.

So anyone who wants can make it so there character was present in the original post. Just pretend that the head of the organization continue dolling out assignments. Make up your own. If you can't come up with something just make like she ended with "everyone else just follow your normal patrol routes" or something akin to that.

Sound like a plan?

Anyone I talked to earlier about including their character into the story a particular way please let me know either here or via PM if you are sticking with your original plan or just joining in like everyone else. You can pick your partners from other PCs or ask me to assign partners for you. Right now it looks like Vulk and Green-Eyes will  pair off with Mist playing a backseat support role or going out paired with himself since he is playing twins. Feel free to talk it out among yourselves. It is also possible the Hawk will be joining. If we really need to people can temporarily pair off with NPCs or get pushed into a group of three. Or if you have a good reason you could maybe work solo. Basically for the most part just do what you want. I'm done rambling now.

Since we no longer have all the bios on one nice neat page I'll be editing links into the opening page soonish.
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 4:12 am

b]Name:[/b] Crow
Appearance/ typical apparel: Crow is tall and lanky man with long arms and thin, spider like fingers. His face has a sharp, thin nose and very narrow jaw. He's clean-shaven with short, crew cut black hair. Crow generally gives off a creepy, leering vibe. His clothing consists of simple flannel button down shirts and jeans.
Weapons/unusual equipment/gear: A strange black ring with a red gem on each of his ring fingers. At a whim, Crow can transform the rings into black claw-like gauntlets, a fedora that transforms into a horned helmet, and a necklace that morphs into a full body set of black plate-mail. After his full transformation, Crow looks like this. While the plate-mail isnt completely impervious, it provides a good defense against a monster's claws and most projectile attacks. He also possesses a "potion gun", which acts similar to a Tranq gun, but instead fires darts loaded with deadly poisons devoleped after a deep study of known monsters.
skills: Crow is trained in Dim Mak, a specific type of martial arts that focuses on shutting down the body's pressure points. He can extend this by using his Magic ability to essentially freeze up the body's system, with a melee strike to the chest essentially killing the target instantly should they fail to defend against it. He also has a strong mind for alchemy, and monster and human anatomy. Using these skills, Crow can pinpoint an enemy's weakness and target with a custom tailored poison from his gun. On the flipside, he can use his alchemy skills to create medicine to help his allies.
magical ability: Absolute Zero - Crow absorbs all of the energy in an eight foot radius around him. At six feet, the air suddenly feels cold is one is hit by a freezing wall of icy wind. At three feet, all movement and attack speed is halved. At one foot, energy is sapped so quickly, that projectiles are completely immobilized and fall to the ground. Standing in this area for more than a minute will  cause the person to lose all energy in their body, no matter it's form. They will become unable to move and eventually turned to ice. Contact with Crow while he is in this state will cause instant frostbite.  
Weakness(es): The problem with Absolute Zero is that the energy Crow absorbs turns to heat. This heat has to be vented somewhere and if it is not, he could cause serious damage to his own body, and possible combustion. Another problem happens if he loses control. As is the nature of his ability, it must continue to absorb energy. Thus it will expand and grow over a period of time. Even if he is dead, his body will still absorb the energy. Though Crow is not quite certain how wide it can get, his father believes that it could theoretically encompass the entire the world. The other danger comes from the massive concentration of energy. At a high enough level, Crow's body could go nuclear, destroying most life within the radius of the explosion and shifting the weather and setting the world into a new ice age.

But that's all just theoretical. It most likely wont't come into play....

I hope this alright. I've wanted to do a character like this for quite awhile.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 5:39 am

Okay so two things. The first one isn't really a problem just something I'll have to deal with now. You're the first person to bring magical artifacts into the equation. See now I have to answer questions like, who can create magical artifacts and how does one do so, who can wield magical artifacts and do the power of artifacts depend on the user, how prevalent are magical items and what kind of capabilities do they have. If you have any back story on his items to help me piece together this aspect of the universe please share either openly or in a PM. Oh I need to figure the applications and limitations of alchemy in this world now unless you just meant pharmacognosy.

Now my primary concern lies in his ability. It seems a little over the top. Actually rereading it it may not be. At first I thought it was more like an aura thing. If it's just like a burst effect we may be fine. Is it just a burst like thing? If so then we have a few less things to address. How long does the effect last (the bit about staying in range for more than a minute makes it seem like a lingering thing, so maybe my burst theory is off base), and how long is the cool-down? The bit about stopping projectiles is fine (assuming it is a blast so it has to be timed right), but it makes me wonder, because that makes it sound like the coldness (not sure that's a word) required to pull that off would do a lot more damage to things within that range than the rest of the description suggests. Although I'm willing to overlook that inconsistency.

Now if it is indeed  an extended aura effect I have more concerns. Like I said before it comes off as rather over the top. Not only are you completely immune to projectile attacks, the same pretty much holds true for physical attacks as well. Since one would need super speed to overcome the slow effects, not to mention the damage they would incur getting that close, and then the force necessary to do anything against the armor which is further complicated by that force being halved by the slow effect of your magic. On top of that, the weakness can just as easily be applied as a second form of attac;. Freeze your opponent as long as you can bare and then boom! Blast them in the face with a concentrated heat blast.

I like the idea but I'm afraid you'll need to tone things down. I have two suggestions. One is making a burst spell that acts as an anti projectile field, while also doing cold and stamina damage based on the range from the center. Or rework it into a single target like thing where you can steal energy over time with effects similar to what you already have.

I'll give you some time to figure out how you want to approach it.

Edited for grammar.

Last edited by Drummy on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:06 am

I think it may be more fun to play these two in the company of other characters. I'm not sure who to partner them with though, 'll try to give it some though but I'm always willing to take advice/suggestions or whatever else I can get.
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:58 pm

It is an aura. I was just thinking about that when I re-read it this morning.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 8:08 pm

Please reread and respond to paragraph 3 down from my previous post.

Quote :
Now if it is indeed an extended aura effect I have more concerns. Like I said before it comes off as rather over the top. Not only are you completely immune to projectile attacks, the same pretty much holds true for physical attacks as well. Since one would need super speed to overcome the slow effects, not to mention the damage they would incur getting that close, and then the force necessary to do anything against the armor which is further complicated by that force being halved by the slow effect of your magic. On top of that, the weakness can just as easily be applied as a second form of attac;. Freeze your opponent as long as you can bare and then boom! Blast them in the face with a concentrated heat blast.

I like the idea but I'm afraid you'll need to tone things down. I have two suggestions. One is making a burst spell that acts as an anti projectile field, while also doing cold and stamina damage based on the range from the center. Or rework it into a single target like thing where you can steal energy over time with effects similar to what you already have.

I'll give you some time to figure out how you want to approach it.
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 8:15 pm

Sent you a PM
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 8:16 pm

Oh, okay. I used to get pop ups but I don't anymore, so I miss them a lot.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:29 pm

Alright I need to know what my three newest players are doing. So Vulk, Green, and Mist let me know if:

your characters were at the meeting (Mist if yes tell me how they attended considering your powers)?
if the answer to the first question was no is you character currently a part of our sect?
if no are they part of another sect and have plans on seeking our out?
if no again how do you plan on getting involved?

If you are a part of the sect who is your partner? You can make an NPC with you want or pair up with each other. Mist since your character's are more geared towards observation you'd have the option of pairing up with Teresa instead who is played by me. I'd rather avoid having a group of 4 or a one man act but we can make something work if that's what you want to do.

You can also answer these questions in the form of an IC post.
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:32 pm

Spoiler:

Name: Crow
Appearance/ typical apparel:
Crow is tall and lanky man with long arms and thin, spider like fingers. His face has a sharp, thin nose and very narrow jaw. He's clean-shaven with short, crew cut black hair. Crow generally gives off a creepy, leering vibe. His clothing consists of simple flannel button down shirts and black jeans.
Weapons/unusual equipment/gear:
This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 2 2b7c6351a58c5cc44d9f0a27831b148a
Two pistols that function similar to tranquilizer guns. They fire darts which can be loaded with anything from a paralyzing toxin, to hallucinogens and psychoactive drugs that impair an enemy's judgement.
skills:
Crow is trained in Dim Mak, a specific type of martial arts that focuses on shutting down the body's pressure points. He can extend this by using his Magic ability to essentially freeze up the body's system, with a melee strike to the chest essentially killing the target instantly should they fail to defend against it. He also has a strong mind for alchemy, and monster and human anatomy. Using these skills, Crow can pinpoint an enemy's weakspot and target it with a custom tailored poison from his gun. On the flipside, he can use his alchemy skills to create medicine to help his allies.
magical ability:
This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 2 Purified_Daedric_White
Absolute Armor - Crow forms a set of armor around his entire body. The armor is composed of incredibly dense ice and absorbs the energy of most physical and projectile attacks that strike him. The energy that is absorbed can either be doled out as extra force behind a punch or kick, or stored to fuel Crow's body for later. He can also form weapons like daggers and short swords but once they leave his hands, they melt into water.
Weakness(es): While his armor is strong, it is not impervious. It will break down quickly if struck too much. 5 melee hits will shatter it, while ranged shots only require 3. His weapons aren't so lucky, as they break after two melee hits and one ranged shot will destroy them instantly.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 3:23 pm

I am trying to decide between whether they were there in person, whether one projected themselves there or whether they managed to both project there now. Option one would likely be the most interesting but annoying for the Dravers while two is the most likely. Three they would only do if bot were feeling particularly bored.

As for a partner, I doubt your Theresa would be willing to let two willful teens with severe mood swings work on their own but would Theresa be able to stand the twins and their personality? If she can, I think that would make the most sense for the twins who are essentially one personality in two different bodies.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 3:37 pm

She hates basically everyone, so being stuck with them wouldn't be too much of a hassle compared to other day to day interactions.

If you were at the meeting in person she would get to work with you right away, if you attended via projection then one of us will have to go to the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This City Never Sleeps at Night
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next