The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My file cabinet

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Umbra

Umbra

My file cabinet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My file cabinet   My file cabinet - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 3:49 pm

Funn and Sunn

Appearance:
My file cabinet - Page 2 MlKmvP8

While Sunn and Funn are twins, they are not identical. Sunn, the older of the two by three minutes, is a few inches taller than Funn. She is also more petite and has always been physically weaker than her shorter, but stockier sister. Neither of them are particularly large in any respect.

WIP
Back to top Go down
Umbra

Umbra

PostSubject: Re: My file cabinet   My file cabinet - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 5:09 pm

WW2- Die Laughing Squad

February 1944
Berlin, Germany

February 16, 1944. The bombing campaign had continued for nearly four months, and even on the surface it could be considered a resounding success. When the actual truth (the truth behind the facade) was taken into consideration, the mission could be called one of the few flawless missions that Lieutenant-General Miles Dempsey had ever planned and executed. His military achievements were already nothing to scoff at, but this was his Pièce De Résistance, and no one would ever know about it. There was no documentation or official orders of any kind to prove that this mission had ever taken place at all, despite the involvement of four countries.

The British were responsible for the planning and execution, the United States had supplied some of their best men and nearly unlimited resources, France and Russia had also supplied some of their deadliest soldiers. This was meant to be the mission that would not only end the war, but it would also serve as a reminder to anyone that would ever consider stepping into the depraved shoes of Hitler in the future.

The team that was assembled for this particular mission went by many names. For the sake of security, the name was changed twelve times over the two years it took to plan and assemble. By the time Siemensstadt was hit on February 16, which was done as a distraction to the Allied forces real purpose there, they were being called the "Die Laughing" Squad.

For two years they had trained, individually, for this mission that would almost certainly cost most of them their lives. Adolf Hitler, Hermann Goering, and Heinrich Himmler were their main targets, but there were several others that would be eliminated as well. When the mission was complete, the war would be over.

The training took place individually and no one team member was ever introduced to any of the others. They trained with a "dummy team" so that they would all be on the same page when they did meet, without having the added security risk of any one member knowing the identities of the others. Even if someone was captured, no one man had enough information to compromise the mission. Everyone had a cover story, out-dated information, or simply knew nothing at all. Only General Dempsey knew enough to compromise the mission, and he was currently under security five times heavier than that of the U.S. President. This made working difficult, considering the extreme sensitivity of the project, but it had been pulled off nearly without a missed step so far. Of course, the combat had not started yet. That would change today...

Okay, all the usual rules apply.

This RP is from myself and Coake, so we are both incharge (though Coakes char is in charge IC) and we don't take any crap so don't even... I'm just playing. But our word is the bottom line as always.

You may choose any role you want, but you cannot take one that is already taken.

This is completely realistic. That means...

• No powers

• No tech that would not have existed in 1944

• No weapons that would not have been allowed in a real war. (Even special forces are not allowed wield a katana in a war, though they often can choose their own firearms within reason) You can bring custom made guns, knives, hatchets, machetes... weapons you would expect to find in an actual war, even if they are altered to make them more interested. Still, within the actual tech of 1944.

• No being the awesome rebel who never follows orders, because those people die in the first firefight, and get everyone else killed with them. (That does not mean you cannot have a chip on your shoulder and have issues with following orders, that is fine, but you cannot be a lone wolf, rogue agent, or someone that has one thing they never play by...the rules!)

• No unrealistic ability levels vs age. In other words, you can't be 20 years old and know fifteen forms of martial arts and have ten degrees in strategy and warfare. It does not have to be completely realistic, its okay to be a badass, you just can't be Batman.

• On the other hand, these are supposed to be the best of the best. You can be a rookie, but he/she should be a badass rookie.

Filled roles-
Medic- Umbra
Engineer- Lord Coake (Cola <3)

Code:
[b]Name[/b]:

[b]Age[/b]:

[b]Gender[/b](Not really historically accurate to allow females, but we're killing Hitler so eh):

[b]Nationality[/b]:(US, UK/Canada/Australia/New Zealand, France, USSR)

[b]Appearance[/b]:

[b]Favored Weapon(s)[/b]:

[b]Skills and Talents[/b]:

[b]History[/b]:

[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]
Other Info[/b]:

Last edited by Umbra on Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Umbra

Umbra

PostSubject: Re: My file cabinet   My file cabinet - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 6:09 pm

Sola Vosh

Appearance: Sola's hair is naturally an odd mixture of blue and purple. Her mother was half Twi'lek and her father was human. Being one quarter Twi'lek, her slight alien heritage shows through only in her hair. The rest of her is very human in appearance. Her face is young and beautiful by almost any standard. Her eyes are bright blue and melancholy. She is a little over four feet tall and petite in size. She typically wears heavy jackets and warm clothing. This is due to the type of damage her body took at the hands of her old master, so that her body is no longer able to moderate its own temperature.

Sola-
My file cabinet - Page 2 OczvDct

Sola in her armor-  
My file cabinet - Page 2 NAQNtOm

History: Almost 700 years before the rise of Darth Vader, Sola was abducted when she was six months old, by a man that desired power. This man, who called himself Darth Cafus, was not actually a Sith at all. In fact, he was barely a force user. His knowledge of the force was impressive and rivaled that of Yoda, but his midi-chlorian count was barely high enough to give him a rudimentary control over the force. It was for this reason that he took Sola from her parents. Her midi-chlorian count is shockingly high. It is, in fact comparable to Anakin Skywalker's, though not quite as high. Darth Cafus raised her on the planet of Seline.

The Jedi star-port, which would later be built there on Seline, did not yet exist. The planet was cold, rocky, and nearly uninhabited. This made it the perfect place for Cafus to train his new apprentice. And train her he did. He taught her everything he knew about the force for 12 years. He trained her to be a vicious and monstrous Sith, but the training simply did not take. While she did develope a lot of fear and anger, she was a naturally stable and controlled person. Despite years of pain and suffering, she never fully gave into the dark side. Then, in an unexpected turn of events, he put both himself and Sola in a cryogenic chamber and set the timer to wake them in one hundred years. Unfortunately the equipment was ancient, and did not function properly. If it had not been for the Jedi activity in the star-port which had been built right on top of their secret burial location, they may have never woke up.

After seven hundred years of nightmares about her master, Sola woke up with only two thoughts in her mind, she hated Cafus, and she hated the Sith. To look at her, most might have thought she was a Sith herself. In her armor, she certainly looked like one. She was trained up in the dark side of the force, so no Jedi would have any reason to believe that she was not in fact a Sith at all, but she was not. She refused to use the dark side and, with an impressive display of willpower, she left Darth Cafus alive on the planet of Seline. He ended up being killed by the Jedi anyways.

One year after Sola was awoken, the republic and the Jedi order fell. She had intended to join their ranks, but she was left alone in the galaxy and afraid. That was, until she heard of a rebellion forming against Darth Sidius and his Empire. She was young, afraid, and alone, but she was determined to lend her power and ability to this resistance. She vowed to find them and help them end the Sith once and for all...
Back to top Go down
Umbra

Umbra

PostSubject: Re: My file cabinet   My file cabinet - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 3:01 am

My file cabinet - Page 2 PmQ6BFH
The longest eleven years

If you could travel to the outer most edges of the universe and look at it in its entirety, you would see a girl. Her ageless body is completely nude and free of scar or blemish. Her hair and eyes are dark, but difficult to identify as any one color. To say that she is a beauty and wonder to behold, is to say that fire is warm and ice is cool. She is beauty. She is wonder. She is all of this and more because she is the mother of all things in the universe where this story takes place. Her eyes are great stars. Her tongue holds the power of life and death. Her breath is every cool breeze ever enjoyed by a man on a hot day. Her heart holds mercy and love. Her right hand holds justice and order. In her left hand, which never moves, is a single galaxy. While all other galaxies are found in the warmth of her womb, never to be born into the cold emptiness that surrounds her, this particular galaxy never leaves her sight or her protective left hand. It is the one galaxy which she loves so dearly that she holds it in place forever. Her will is ever bent on keeping the galaxy as it has been for time immeasurable.

If you moved within the galaxy held in her hand, and traveled all the way to the center, you would find a single planet, warmed by a small star. It is this planet that has captured her attention since time before memory. The beauty here is exceeded only by hers.

Glysorim is the name of the planet we inhabit. Glysorim has trees tall enough to scrape the puffy white clouds, and volcanoes large enough to carry oceans of lava, and oceans so large that their size is beyond words. Even with several societies established on the massive continents, the planet has barely begun to be explored. There simply is not enough time, resources, or manpower to ever explore everything there is to see on Glysorim.

The city of Harmoness is a large city built around an old navy port for an old-world empire. The port serves as a shipping port these days, but several millennia before it was home to one of the largest and most powerful fleets ever to terrorize Glysorim's oceans. Harmoness was sacked and nearly burned to the ground at the end of the "Other-hand wars", which ended in the defeat of the Other-hand Empire and the rise of Glyson Empire, which currently rules all of civilized Glysorim.

The Glyson Empire, and their harrowing campaign were the reason the she, the unknown girl outside of all things, took hold of this galaxy and stopped it in time. Because of the countless deaths and countless travesties committed at the hands of the Glyson Empire, she chose to force the entire planet to stop progressing. Never again would an army sweep over and ravage her beautiful planet. Never again would they cause screams of pain so bitter that she would grind her great teeth and shut her eyes to the rivers of blood for a thousands years. She would keep her precious home as it was and protect it from the hell of war, even at the cost of their freedom.

In Harmoness, there is a small shop that serves as a dealer of odds and ends during the day. Anyone coming and going from the shop would describe it as simple, unassuming, and not likely to ever have any great impact on the street its built on, let alone on the world. They would be wrong. The owner of this shop is a bull of a man. His belly is so large that he had to sow two aprons together to fit over it. He stands at an awe-inspiring eight and a half feet tall. He is blessed with more dark hair on his face than most men have on their heads, and not a single hair on his head. On the surface, he is a simple shop owner; beneath the surface he is the guardian of a collection of dangerous information. The small library in the vault beneath his shop holds the keys to nearly every dangerous mystery in the universe. The two hundred enchanted books tell of the origins of existence, the keys to creation, the recipes for life, the recipe for death, the location of the roads to Heaven and Hell, and every other secret that mankind should never know. One the books is simply titled, "Her". It is this one that will cause the start of our story and cause the longest eleven years in Glysorim history.

Worsul, the half-troll, worked his way slowly about his shop. His uncanny girth made it necessary to move about slowly and deliberately, or risk destroying half of his stock. Worsul had been larger than others all his life, and treating the rest of the world like fragile china was simply in his nature now. He carefully removed a milky-white glass bottle from a high shelf and plucked the cork from the top. He put the opening to his nose and smelled it. He quickly pulled it away and sneezed into his apron. Still good. The sailor he had purchased that Myre-oil from had only promised him four to six years of use; Worsul had kept it for nearly ten years now and it still worked. He places one great finger over the top and tipped the bottle. As soon as the oil touched his skin, it began to tingle. This was potent stuff, but effective. He quickly replaced the cork and wiped the oil from his finger on the wooden window-sill nearby. The aroma would be nearly unbearable for a few hours, but then it would turn "sour" and leave the shop smelling clean and pleasant for months.

He dipped his finger in vinegar and wiped it on a towel. Then he quickly locked up the shop and made his way downstairs while the oil turned. He sat down at his desk on placed one meaty hand in the center of the unassuming wooden top. For five full minutes he sat there without moving. Finally, his hand slowly sank into the wood as though it were a thick liquid. He took hold of the book he wanted from the vault and pulled it out with a visible effort. Without knowing the long list of enchanted words to think, having the proper scars cut into his palm, and the raw strength to wrench the book from its place, no one could ever gain access to the library.

He placed the book before him and looked at the cover with a sigh. Her. That was the only word on the plain black cover. He had never opened this book, knowing that it was meant for a specific time and day. That day had apparently come. He knew this, because he had been reaching for a different book. This was the first time in his life that he had not come up with the book he had reached for. Finally, after decades of curiosity driving him nearly mad, he would find out who she was. This female being who apparently had such a significant impact on history that she warranted the writing of a book on paper made from the wood of a Ormaz tree. The trees grown in the northern wilds, and the best magical conduits available on Glysorim.

He opened the book to the first page, and started to read. Four hours later, when he had reach page one hundred, he stopped and pushed the book aside. He would finish reading when he had time, but right now he had too much to do. He needed help, and he needed it now. He needed a team capable of doing what most would consider impossible. He lumbered back up to the shop and rifled through the front desk for a sheet of paper and pencil. He quickly jotted down a few names and last known locations. He used another sheet to write down a lit of supplies. He opened the door to his shop and whistled for a few of the urchins begging nearby. They knew him to tip well, so several came running. He handed the list of supplies to the fastest and gave him the necessary funds, with promise of double the usual tip if he forgot nothing on the list.

To the biggest and meanest looking of the urchins, he gave the list of name. He instructed him to take it straight to Syem Ityss in the Dukes court. The Urchin complained that he would not be allowed into the court, but Worsul handed him a small token that would gain him quick access to anywhere in the city when combined with a secret word. He whispered the word to the child and sent him on his way. He had so much work to do and, unfortunately, all the time in the world to do it. The sense of urgency was very real, despite the fact that he now knew the truth. That time had not progressed in so long that not one man alive would know what it meant to progress at all. Now the "time" had come to get things moving again; that was if anyone was foolhardy enough to do what needed to be done.

This is where we come in. Each of our characters would have received word in one form or another from Syem Ityss of Harmoness begging them to come quickly. He offered great rewards if we would only come and hear him out, and the potential for riches beyond measure if we did what he intended to ask.

This is a fantasy world with endless possibilities. While residents of Harmoness and all of the Glyson Empire are primarily human and humanoid, Glysorim is a planet so vast that nearly any type of creature imaginable could be found somewhere on the planet. The point being, your character can be anything at all short of a god. In fact, it could be a god as long as it has a specific domain and is not OP.

Code:
[b]Name[/b]:

[b]Age[/b]:

[b]Race/class:[/b]

[b]Appearance[/b]:

[b]History[/b]:

[b]Weapons/paraphernalia:[/b]

[b]Abilities/spells/powers:[/b]

[b]Strength/weakness:[/b]

[b]Other[/b]:
Back to top Go down
Umbra

Umbra

PostSubject: Re: My file cabinet   My file cabinet - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:32 pm

Name: Moka Bassui

Gender(Not really historically accurate to allow females, but we're killing Hitler so eh): Female

Nationality:(US, UK/Canada/Australia/New Zealand, France, USSR) US born,

Appearance:
My file cabinet - Page 2 ZeXSVzy
Favored Weapon(s):

Skills and Talents:

History:

Personality:

Other Info:

WIP
Back to top Go down
Umbra

Umbra

PostSubject: Re: My file cabinet   My file cabinet - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 12:56 am

//

Last edited by Umbra on Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Umbra

Umbra

PostSubject: Re: My file cabinet   My file cabinet - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 1:51 pm

Anouk Aimèè

My file cabinet - Page 2 263623

Appearance:

Anouk permeates toughness. From her icy blue eyes, to her scarred-up skin, she exudes a warrior presence. She is about five feet, five inches tall. She weighs a little more than she appears to at first sight. This is not only because of her extremely dense muscles, but also due to the magic that is infused into her soft tissue and bones.

Her hair is black with silvery overtones, and hands a little past shoulder length. She keeps it in a simple style that does not require much attention, yet still serves to hide her scarred right eye.

Having been raised in the Détruire barbarian tribe, she has almost no sense of modesty. Her armor is thick and heavy, but somewhat revealing. When she removes her armor, there is quite a bit less to cover her body and she would never even think to add more. Her body is sensual and attractive in appearance, except that it is riddled with scars from countless battles.

Abilities:

As a demigoddess, born from a lesser goddess of death, Anouk is blessed with a physically enhanced body in almost every way.

She is about as strong as three large men. She can run at speeds up to 30 mph. She can jump three times the distance of a normal human.

Her skin and bones are instilled with magic. This magic makes them very dense and difficult to injure.

Her cognitive thought is highly advanced, particularly in combat. She is able to anticipate and react so quickly that some believe her to be able to see the future. She has no psychic ability at all, she is simply needs less time to think when fighting.

She is highly skilled with various melee weapons, particularly swords.

Anouk carries two swords that were designed after the weapons once held by the chief of the Détruire. The originals were designed and enchanted to greatly enhance the wielder's power. The swords she now carries are not the originals and have no enchantments, though they are still of very high quality.

History:

The Détruire tribe were known for thousands of years as the most bloodthirsty people in all of Orqia. Their territory once spanned from the icy waters of the Friod-eau sea, to the northern wilds. Over the years, mostly due to their refusal to change with the times, the tribe began to lose more and more land. By the time Anouk was born, they were down to only the land in which they had originally settled. This land, called Détruire la Vie, was sacred to the Détruire and they fought for it with such savage fury that they held it against impossible odds for nearly two hundred years. This was thanks in no small part to Anouk’s leadership.

Anouk was the daughter of the chief and, while they were loath to submit to a woman, his rightful heir. Even if they were not willing to accept her based on her father, she had been born from the La Mort Arbre, which had only happened nine times in their history. This meant that she was a demigoddess and chosen by their gods to rule. She would become the first female chief in their long history, and she would become known as the greatest among them. Even with her powerful leadership and their desperate fury, the Détruire  were not able to hold their lands against the multiple eastern armies that came against them. The final battle took place at the foot of the La Mort Arbre. This tree, with its black bark and hollow trunk, had stood as the Détruire’s most sacred landmark since they settled in the land.

Six hundred Détruire surrounded the tree in that day and stood again forty thousand. They held them off for sixteen hours, and by the time the attacking army set fire to the tree, only Anouk was left alive. She was severely injured, but alive and conscious. The general of the attacker had her bound and gagged. Then he made her watch as he burned the tree to ash. She screamed so furiously through the gag that her voice was permanently damaged. From then on, her voice was little more than a husky whisper.

She was taken as a slave to the kings of the east. She was passed around for two decades and used as a source of entertainment. She was forced to wear a belt that constantly poisoned her body and made her weak and disoriented. She suffered under terrible brutality and was shown not a moment of mercy.

By the time the Crows, longtime allies of her father’s, found and rescued her, she was no longer the glorious leader she had once been. She had all but given up on glory and power, which were once the things that drove her. She had almost accepted the darkness fully. As half the woman she used to be, she joined the Crows as muscle for their thieves and assassins when they needed it.

((If you would like to know how she was born from a tree, I have an explanation. It just did not fit into the story.))
Back to top Go down
Umbra

Umbra

PostSubject: Re: My file cabinet   My file cabinet - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 3:59 pm

Name: Lady Lincoln (Not "Lady" as in Lady and Lord, her first name is actually Lady)

Appearance:

5' 3" tall

My file cabinet - Page 2 6-mind-blowing-ways-wear-your-steampunk-goggles.w654

History:

Her father was a coward, plain and simple. He was a sniveling wimp that cared more for his own skin than he did for his daughter. Once, when faced with a large bear, he had tripped Lady and ran, in hopes that the bear would be distracted by her long enough to let him escape. He cared for her needs, and was a fun and affectionate father when it was convenient and easy; but he would turn on her in a heartbeat to save himself from harm. He was a coward.

Due entirely to his cowardice, Lady's father had moved out to a small uncharted island with Lady's mother long before they had any children. He refused to return to the mainland for Lady's birth, and attempted to deliver her himself. As a result, both of Lady's arms were broken during her birth. Lady's mother did not survive at all.

Lady grew up with only a handful of books to help her understand the outside world. Besides the books, she had only her weakling of a father to emulate, which made her a bit of a coward herself. She lived with a constant sense of dread at what might happen. She slept with candles burning, and rarely left the safety of their home without good reason. At the same time, she despised her own fearful nature. Her natural inclination was toward courage and boldness, but her upbringing clashed with her inner-self. To make matters worse, her arms never fully recovered from the damage done by her father's fumbling attempts at delivery. Both of her arms were weak and feeble, especially compared to the rest of her body, which was strong and athletic. While her arms looked almost normal, excluding the long scars that marred each forearm, the muscles were weak and the bones were fragile.

Her father did have one endearing quality, which was his genius. He was an inventor, and an astonishingly good one at that. He had chosen this island because it was once used as an industrial dump site. There were massive piles of scrap metal and discarded machinery everywhere. Between that, and the fact that the island no longer appeared on any known maps, it was the perfect place to raise a second-generation coward.

On her seventh birthday, Lady was given the best gift she would ever receive. Her father had spent years building and perfecting a pair of mechanical braces for her arms. Not only did these braces restore her arms to the strength they should have been, but they increased her strength to many times what any human could have hoped for. Using the braces, which operated with the use of a hydraulic suit of armor, Lady could easily uproot a medium sized tree or smash a small boulder to rubble. As she became accustomed to her new strength, she became more and more bold. By the age of sixteen, she had explored most of the island, and had even killed a bear in self-defense.

There was only one place that she had not yet dared to explore. There was a cave on the western coast of the island. The cave was in a precarious position on the side of a tall cliff face, perched about ninety feet above the tumultuous water below. While the arms were very versatile and gave her an array of abilities that others would not have, they did prevent her from swimming for any amount of time, and would drag her right to the bottom of the waters.

Finally, after years of nagging curiosity, she decided to enter the cave. She started from the top, and used the powerful metallic fingers to lower herself to the mouth of the cave. The first thing she noticed, as she entered the darkness, was the smell. She had expected the odor of old earth, but instead she smelled something entirely unfamiliar, yet pleasant. Had she ever been to a bakery, she might have recognized the smell as cinnamon. She slowly made her way to the back, using a small torch to guide the way. After slowly creeping in about thirty feet, she began to hear a sound that was so alien in this place, that she was certain that it was her imagination. As she drew nearer, she accepted that sound was real, though it made no sense at all. She heard the sound of a singing child. A little girl, to be exact. The song was one that Lady was not familiar with, but it had a pretty melody. She could not understand the words, but they inspired a sense of melancholy, both beautiful and painful. That old sense of cowardice reared its ugly head, and Lady had to fight the urge to run out of the cave. She forced herself to continue on.

Finally, she caught sight of the source of the music. It was a small girl, or something like a small girl, sitting on a lone rock in the center of a broad opening. Her face was deathly pale, and almost translucent. Her eyes were pure white and much bigger than Lady's. She wore no clothing, but sat with her legs pulled up in front of her, and her arms wrapped around her knees. Her skin, like her face, was the whitest shade that Lady had ever seen on a living thing. Though she had no pupils, Lady could tell that she was looking right at her. The girl did not stop singing as Lady approached, though the song seemed to fade out slowly and come to an end when Lady set the torch aside and knelt down in front of the odd little creature.

"Are you alone here?" Lady asked.

"I was, but I am obviously no more alone than you are at the moment." Her voice was like a bird's song.

"Who are you? H-how did you get here?" The longer Lady sat in front of this girl, the more she feared her. Physically she was smaller and apparently weaker than Lady, but there was some fearsome power just beneath the surface of that colorless skin.

"I am Avasmyera, and I cannot say how I came to be here."

"What..." Lady swallowed, hesitant to ask the next question that came to mind. "What are you?"

"I am a jinn."

"I've read about those... err... you. I thought you would be trapped in a lamp that I could rub and get three wishes?"

"I'm not that sort of Jinn, though I can grant wishes, if I choose."

"Will you grant mine?" Lady knew she was breathing hard in anticipation, but she could not control her excitement.

The little Jinn lowered her legs slowly and reached out her arms. She was beautiful, despite her alien skin. Lady tried to keep her eyes on the girl's face, she did not want to seem disrespectful in her curiosity. Avasmyera reached out her hands and placed them on Lady's cheeks. She sat there for a moment without moving. Her hands were cool to the touch, but soft and very pleasant. Finally the jinn spoke, "I will grant your wish, for a cost."

"What is the cost?" Lady asked.

"It doesn't matter, you would not pay it. Still, I will grant your wish, if you agree to suffer my anger and wrath at your failure to keep your end of the bargain...?"

"But we haven't made a bargain." Fear had crept back into Lady's heart, but Avasmyera’s delicate touch was too pleasurable to pull away from.

"That is the bargain. I know that, were I to tell you the price, you would agree, and then fail to pay. If you agree to suffer my anger without actually failing to pay, I can remember that you never did actually betray me, and my wrath will be diminished."

Lady reached up a hand and placed it on Avasmyera’s cheek. Her body shuddered with the sort of pleasure one would get from a deep massage. "Fine, I accept your offer."

"You may have two wishes. Speak them now, I can still change my mind."

"I want to feel no fear. I want to be fearless."

"Granted. Your second wish...?"

"You, Avasmyera. You are my second wish. I want you as a friend and a companion. I want you to stay with me, wherever I go."

"You..." Lady would not have thought the jinn's eyes could get any bigger, but the surprise was obvious in her expression. “Why would you wish for that?”

“Because you are lovely.”

The origin of the friendship between Lady, and Avasmyera is a long one. FOr the sake of time, I will tell you that Avasmyera granted Lady’s second wish, and that her joy sated her wrath. Because a deal had already been struck, Avasmyera was forced to punish Lady in at least some form. She chose to give Lady exactly one fear, water. In truth, she had a hidden agenda, which was to keep Lady out of any deep water, in which she would surely drown.

Avasmyera agreed to follow Lady anywhere she went, but when they went back Lady’s home, it became apparent that only Lady could see or hear Avasmyera. Her father commented often that Lady smelled like cinnamon, but he never once seemed to take any note of the third presence in the house. He caught a fever six months later and died. Lady decided that she would not spend her life on the island, as her cowardly father had. With Avasmyera’s help, she spent a year building a large raft. After another two months of fighting against her overwhelming fear of the water, Lady boarded the raft alongside Avasmyera, and left the island behind forever.

Skills/abilities:

Lady's greatest strength lies in her boldness. She is entirely without fear (except toward water). Even though she cannot feel fear, she does retain a sense of self-preservation. She is not afraid to jump into an active valcanoe, but she understands that nothing would be accomplished by it, except her own demise. Her fear of water is mostly focused on water that is deep enough to drown in, but she is uncomfortable with any water at all.

While Lady has no official training, she has some natural inclination towards street fighting.

With her mechanical arms, Lady is strong enough to lift hundreds of pounds with ease. She can punch through a stone wall, and crush stone in her grip. There is one major limitation. While she is technically strong enough to lift many times her own weight, only her arms, shoulders, and spine are supported by the braces. Her legs are offered no support. So if she were to actually lift something too heavy, she could seriously injure her legs.

Lady has some of her father's knack for invention. She is not quite as skilled as he was, but she understands machinery very well, and can use her skills to make something useful out of very little.

Avasmyera has power beyond mortal understanding, but she is extremely particular about when she uses it. She will assist Lady at times, but rarely in a combat situation. Avasmyera detests violence, and would only hurt a person under extreme circumstances.

Weapons/paraphernalia:

Before leaving the island, Lady took anything useful that she could carry. Among her father's inventions, she found several useful tools, as well as essential replacement parts for her arm braces.

Magnetic discs- These are 6inch discs that are not only magnetized, but have an adjustable magnetic pull. When turned up fully, these discs can forcefully pull all metal within a thirty foot radius, unless the metal is well grounded. (Note that Lady's arm braces are not magnetic)

Pop-up tent- When compressed, the tent is small enough to fit in Lady's bag. With the push of a button, it unfolds into a thermal insulated tent. Even better, it is electrified to the touch on the outside, adding a layer of defense while she sleeps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My file cabinet   My file cabinet - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My file cabinet
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forbidden Forums :: Roleplay Section :: General OOC-
Jump to: