Posts : 602
Join date : 2012-11-09
Age : 24
|Subject: Rules of the Forum Updated 07/14/14 Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:05 pm|| |
These rules are universal and enforced upon all parts of the forum. They even apply to the forum chatbox, located on the bottom of the main page.
- No Flaming or Harassing. Self-explanatory, although I will explain. Do not instigate or add to insulting or arguing with one another.
- No Discrimination. We come from all walks of life, countries, religions, and ages. Discrimination based upon any of these, including things not listed here, is not tolerated.
- No Spamming. It's really annoying and will result in a warning followed by the below consequences if prolonged.
- No Threats. It should be self-explanatory. No threats of hacking, maiming, killing, ect.
- No Inappropriate Links. Sites of pornography, gruesome acts, or similar nature are not permitted. If you want to look, do it on your own time and don't share it.
- No Multiple accounts No one person shall hold more than a single account at any given time. When duplicate accounts are discovered all but the oldest account will be deleted in addition to the below consequences.
The administration is free to interpret and expand on the list of violations as necessary to maintain order on the forums.
Posts : 588
Join date : 2013-06-09
Age : 25
|Subject: Re: Rules of the Forum Updated 07/14/14 Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:57 pm|| |
As someone with extensive training in discipline and behavior management I am here to tell you that the key to enforcing rules is consistency. That means we need consistent consequences for those who break the forum rules. From now on this thread will be the guideline to follow while banning members.
First offense: 2 day ban
Second offense: 7 day ban
Third: 1 month
Fourth: 6 month
Fifth: 1 year