The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A trial Showcase

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SonataLost

SonataLost

A trial Showcase Empty
PostSubject: A trial Showcase   A trial Showcase EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:14 am

Okay, Last night, I promised that I would upload some of my graphics work to Drummy, and I've decided to place it in the gallery, as a Showcase kind of thing. (I'd like to add, that these are a few things that I've made in the space of around half an hour, They seem a little rushed but that's because I'm currently at work.)

Image 1:
A trial Showcase Untitl10

Image 2:
A trial Showcase Untitl11

Image 3:
A trial Showcase Untitl12

These were just things off of the top of my mind, any and all feedback is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

A trial Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trial Showcase   A trial Showcase EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:21 am

Ooh pretty. How did you get the jagged ends of the first two? Did you just match the outside to the forum background? Even if that's the case kudos for that effort.

The top one is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
SonataLost

SonataLost

A trial Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trial Showcase   A trial Showcase EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:29 am

No, I used a tool in Photoshop called the Polygon Lasso tool, and I just went around the edges to delete it, It's one of my top methods, and it's extremely easy to pick up to be honest. ^^' I might be able to make a step-by-step guide at some point if you wish. (I'm sure I can find ways to do it in other programs.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A trial Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trial Showcase   A trial Showcase Empty

Back to top Go down

A trial Showcase
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forbidden Forums :: Works of Art :: The Gallery-
Jump to: