The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPer Survey: Arthur

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthur

Arthur

RPer Survey: Arthur Empty
PostSubject: RPer Survey: Arthur   RPer Survey: Arthur EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:16 am

Hey guys,

So, as you might well know, I leave on the 23rd of April. I've already stepped waaaay down from my post as an admin, so don't worry, relax.

Anyways, this thread is because I wanted to hold a survey on basically my RPs and ME, as an RPer.

Some of My RPs are as follows:

The Black Slade Chronicles

Vanguard Academy

Angels of Shadow(Fairy Tail)

So could you just give your feedback on me and on my RPs in general?

Thank You.^^
Back to top Go down
Lord Coake

Lord Coake

PostSubject: Re: RPer Survey: Arthur   RPer Survey: Arthur EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:20 am

The only RP of yours I ever participated in, was Vanguard. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and wish it had seen an end with a great story. As for You, arthur, I've always enjoyed RPing with you, thought your characters as having great detail and depth, and will miss you. Good Luck with the rest of your life!
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: RPer Survey: Arthur   RPer Survey: Arthur EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 11:31 am

The only RP you made that I joined was Vanguard as well, but I did look through some of your other RPs.
I gotta say I'ma miss you so much Arty!  X3 I loved the RPs that we did together back when I was still learning the ropes. I hope I get to see you/talk to you and RP with you again. We've had so much fun, especially in MG with Kenzi...I seriously had too much fun making Aerell with Kenzi's fabulous sassy cat personality! XD

Don't forget to come and visit us!

RPer Survey: Arthur Keep-calm-cuz-i-m-gonna-miss-you
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: RPer Survey: Arthur   RPer Survey: Arthur EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:04 pm

Well, I would have to agree with Vulkan even if I didn't get to be part of the story all the way through the story.
Back to top Go down
Kinzville

Kinzville

PostSubject: Re: RPer Survey: Arthur   RPer Survey: Arthur EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:09 pm

I was in both BS and VA. VA while haveing a troubled live of shifting owners and sites, was a great rp. It had a rich lore, was very much complte in a world sense. It also had some of the best rpers here IMO in it some even started there. VA and Mech Generatoins were my frist role plays and i`m honnored to have been a part of those. BS is what brought Joe my fav char both due to his unquieness and how he can be meddled to allmost any genre, was born. It was again a rich world, and desvred a longer life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPer Survey: Arthur   RPer Survey: Arthur Empty

Back to top Go down

RPer Survey: Arthur
Page 1 of 1