The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime and Manga

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Warrior Hawk

Warrior Hawk

Anime and Manga Empty
PostSubject: Anime and Manga   Anime and Manga EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 5:03 pm

This is a thread for those who want to talk among themselves about anime and manga! Got some cool Japanese to show us? Place it in this thread and get others reading/watching it so you can talk about it here too! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

Anime and Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga   Anime and Manga EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:38 pm

code geass and FMA brotherhood.

nuff said.
Back to top Go down
NoelBles

NoelBles

Anime and Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga   Anime and Manga EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:18 pm

There's a really cute Manga out there called 'Girlfriends', It is a yuri one, but it is extremely cute and it's quite heavily focused on Romance and character development. (It's one of my personal top Manga's, if anyone wants a link to it, I'll post it here at request.)

Anime I'd say for people to watch if they enjoy story driven anime's or 'feeling' based animes, I'd have to say Shuffle!, Angel Beats! and Valkyria Chronicles. (All three of these have 'troubling' scenes in them for some. Fair warning.)

Back to top Go down
Broske

Broske

Anime and Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga   Anime and Manga EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 5:37 pm

Mirai Nikki is the one I'm currently watching, it's amazing, and I'll talk to all you about it.

Alive: The Final Evolution and Life is Money are two really good manga I recommend. c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anime and Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga   Anime and Manga Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime and Manga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forbidden Forums :: Discussion :: Culture :: Entertainment-
Jump to: