The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forbidden Art

Go down 
+7
Chronos
Dark Knight Darvello
Green-Eyed Demon
Devil Hunter Silver
Vulkan
Dethhollow
Aroro
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

The Forbidden Art - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:00 am

Falks sighed. "Jesus Christ, why does everything we do end in a dick swinging contest?" He just walked past the two males and over to Kailyn and Mira. "The wagon is loaded and ready to go on your command." He could still smell the ever so slight smell of pheromones on Kailyn. "Unless you need to take care of other more.... adult needs." He said as he turned to Mira and put his hand out. "I want to apologize for this morning. I don't know why I had that outburst. Could you find it in your heart to forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:20 am

Azirak strolled into the clearing, and saw the man appear out of nowhere. A mage? This was his lucky day!
"Afternoon my good sir! What might you be doing here?" He said, as lightning ignited in his fist.
"Not up to any mischief, like trying to stab me in the back, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:42 pm

Vera accepted Tallas’ open hand with a smile. She even went as far as jumping onto his back. He did say that she needed to rest… and piggy back rides were very restful. And then, Vexoz took off. Vera harrumphed, jumping off her Drappy’s back, and blinked towards the end of the trail. It frayed off, similar to a rope that was cut haphazardly. Vera narrowed her eyes at it, unsure as to why it did that.

It should have lead us right to a mage, Vera thought, Why did it stop? She looked up and recognized her friend, Vexoz, who seemed to be talking animatedly to another man. Two women and a third man stood off to the side, watching the upcoming battle. Hey wait, that’s Mira! Vera hopped towards them and a woman with a flat chest and brown hair looked up at her. She was a rather attractive girl, if a bit too plain for Vera’s taste. She had a “girl next door” look about her, but, judging by the concern shining in her brown eyes, she cared about the outcome of the upcoming fight.

Then, Vexoz announced something. "Fine, no help allowed. That means you too, Vera!" He had said. Vera pouted in reply. Although, he never said anything about not talking to the females (and male) bystanders. She quickly deduced that the blonde haired man had done “it” with the brown haired lady and the cogs in Vera’s brain began to turn. Well, she was going to find out the inner workings of a man and a woman today, but that didn’t stop her from doing research!

“Hiya!” Vera called out, waving to the three on the side.

Kailyn had a hard time keeping her eyes away from this red-headed, well endowed woman. She seemed to just ooze confidence and glamour, from the top of her flame-colored curls to the sole of her petite feet. And, my God, it was hard not to look at her breasts! She did nothing to hide the line of the two mounds coming together; the neckline of her shirt was improperly low. Kailyn snuck a glance down at her pancakes, feeling a bit self-conscious of her breasts. Or rather, lack of them.

“Umm, hello,” Kailyn replied with a not so enthusiastic wave. The lady came to a stop in front of her with a knowing smile.

“That one yours?” She asked, pointing at Drake. Kailyn nodded. She wasn’t too happy with her lover at the moment. There were things to be done and places to go. They didn’t have time to dilly dally and show off their swords!

The red-headed woman gave a thoughtful look, her lips pursed and her eyebrows furrowed, “He’s kind of tall for you, don’t you think?”

Kailyn stiffened, “I don’t see how that is any of your business.”

The red head wagged her finger in front of Kailyn’s face, “I’m Vera Smith! Everything’s my business. I’m sure you’ve heard of me. I leave trails of broken hearts in my wake,” She said, puffing out her cheeks and putting her hands on her hips. Kailyn blinked. It seemed this Vera lady was a few screws loose.

“Um, no, I’ve never heard of you,” Kailyn replied, taking a step backwards. Vera didn’t seem to get the message and she took another step forward. With her head tilted to the side, Vera looked very much confused. Then she shrugged it off and launched into, what Kailyn would one day call, a sexual interrogation.

“So… I heard you and that guy did the dirty,” Vera said, wagging her eyebrows. If this was her version of tact and slowly easing into the conversation, then Kailyn would hate to see what Vera being blunt was! Kailyn’s blush was immediate and a cherry dusting coated her cheeks. Vera took that as an affirmative.

“What’s it like?” Vera asked, leaning a little bit closer to Kailyn.

“Why don’t you get one of your broken hearts and find out?” Kailyn snapped back, annoyed.

Vera flicked Kailyn’s forehead, “I like girls, silly! Girls don’t come with penises! I mean, we have got toys, but I can only assume it’s not the same,” Kailyn’s blush doubled and she buried her face in her hands.

“I don’t think this is very appropriate…”

“Appropriate? Well where the heck do you think babies come from? I think it’s awfully appropriate. Don’t you think so, Mira?” Vera asked, turning from Kailyn to the half dragon lady, “I mean, I am going to find out eventually. Vee-Vee wanted to find answers and I want to see what all the big fuss is about, so somewhere along this adventure of ours, we’re going to have sex, but still! Gotta do research before hand. Be prepared! Like a cub scout! Or is that raven scout? Some sort of scout! Or maybe a lout. Well, just… be prepared.”

Kailyn looked between Vera and Mira, “Small world?” She asked, directed towards her previously hyperventilating frenemy.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Asinoir sighed, running his hands through his hair, “Believe me, I have got much better things to do than to cause mischief and stab people in the back. Put your damn energy away,” He said.

“Given by the way the brash and aggressive way you’re acting, I’m assuming you’re the one who caused the flux?” Asinoir asked, facing him head on, “I’m also assuming that, given the different patterns, you weren’t the only one who did this.”

Asinoir was looking at the lightning man, but in his peripheral vision he was searching for the other mage he felt. There had to be someone else. He felt that person long before he did this hot-headed man.
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:05 pm

“Given by the way the brash and aggressive way you’re acting, I’m assuming you’re the one who caused the flux? I’m also assuming that, given the different patterns, you weren’t the only one who did this.”
Azirak looked at him.
"I dont know of any flux, but i only used energy magic. So if there was a different pattern, that means that there was another magic user. I fought one earlier, so it might have been her..."
Azirak walked around the clearing, and stopped in front of a bush.
"Of course, it might have been more than two. There might have been a third around here somewhere."
He looked at the bush. And aimed his hand at it.
"Isnt that so human? Dont you know its rude to eavesdrop?"
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:26 pm

Vladimir Baku slowly got up among the discussion between Drake and Falks, wiping his tears and snot from his face. Romanov quickly side-stepped to Baku and laid a hand on his shoulder. He moved his head in and grinned.

"As long as I'm here you can't do shit to me or do anything." Vladimir looked forward, his eyes becoming solid white. He grabbed Romanov, making him visible to all.

"You destroyed my life Romanov. Now I'm going to return the favor." Romanov grinned, forming Doom energy in his hands.

"This is how you're going to repay me?! Huh Incenderin?!" As they began to fight a shadowy figure grabbed Romanov, effectively dispelling him. Baku sighed, rubbing his head. The figure was drapped in a shadow cloak, sitting on a tree stump. It began to dispell the shadow, leaving the true person behind. Vladimir gasped in horror, stepping back.

The figure had pale clay-like skin, dull yellow eyes and black shoulder-length hair. He wore an all black suit, even the shirt and tie and buttons were black. The shirt was a lighter shade of black however. His eyes had a black outlining. He wielded a massive zwiehander sheathed in a scabbard belt and a bored expression, holding his head with a single hand.

"Azrael...how are you even here?!"

"Ulrich decided to revive me. Bad mistake on his end, and Onibaba here had a wonderful feast. I see Romanov has awakened, and you had something good going on with that dragon woman. Beautiful woman, she is." He got up and walked to Baku and bowed.

"King Baku, Baku-domo, whatever the honorifics may be, I'm here to serve you. Although, after that chat with Kailyn I thought that was it for me, but I guess not. Fate works in odd ways my friend."

"Azrael, I can send your soul onto the Afterlife."

"No need, in fact I have a personal "score" with Romanov. Promethean magic my ass." Vladimir laughed, glad he had a friend to talk to again.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:29 pm

“Believe me, I have got much better things to do than to cause mischief and stab people in the back. Put your damn energy away."

The first man seened to be odd. Maybe it was nothing, but June couldn't help but wonder what other things he had to do. Something about him just gave her the chills! Who knows what kind of plan he was thinking of?

“I’m also assuming that, given the different patterns, you weren’t the only one who did this.”

She stopped and slowly looked down at her mirror. Could someone so magically informed detect her mirror magic? With a thought, the reflection once again showed her instead of Asinoir. Suddenly she could hear someone walking around. Thier footsteps growing louder each step. June tried to hold her mouth and keep from making a single sound, resisting the sudden urge to sneeze.

One of them was right next to the bush. Thier shadow was visable across the ground as it seemed to raise its arm twords the bush's shadow. The second person's voice rang out.

"Isnt that so human? Dont you know its rude to eavesdrop?"

Oh gosh! How did he find her so quickly? Uhh, think up some kind of excuse! June dropped her mirror into the bush as carefully and silently as she could before standing up slowly. Carefully looking at the two of them, June tried to make a fake excuse. "I didn't mean to eavesdrop, I was just looking for my grandmother's mirror." She looked down at the bush, "the branches are just so.... Prickly... and I think I saw a spider down there!"

She really did need to get her mirror out of the bush. Without something reflective to look through, she wouldn't be able to find Vladimir by tracking his sword! All she could really do was give them a slight smile and hope her lie didn't seem to suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:45 pm

Azirak looked at the pretty looking human with a mixture of amusement and surprise.
He concentrated, and read the electrical activity in her brain and heart. It was pumping faster than normal, which meant she was nervous. A nervous opponent was usually an easy one to kill, unless they didnt intend to fight at all...
He smiled at the human. "That is quite possibly the most stupid excuse i have ever heard. But i dont intend to harm you unless you attack me. Please be so kind as to move away from that bush. If you actually do have a mirror down there, i will get it for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:50 pm

Drake wasn't very happy with all the onlookers, but he continued on. "I do fight with this sword, and protect those who can't with it." He once again lunged at the man, quickly striking at his chest and being blocked instantly.

He jumped back, holding his sword with both hands, ready for anything the man could throw at him.
Back to top Go down
Devil Hunter Silver

Devil Hunter Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:42 pm

Mira tried to give a small smile while getting up and shaking Falks' hand "It happens to everyone" She mumbled "and I think that I s-should be the one asking for this."

She then looked on his eyes before continuing "Sorry for completely ignoring you like that," While she said that another tear ran down her cheek "It's just that..."

Whatever she was going to say got lost when Vera came and started talking non-stop about sex with Kailyn, who was obviously embarrassed "Hey Vera," Mira said with a hint of playfulness on her voice "Don't leave her so embarrassed. "

She was about to answer Vera's question when Kailyn said something "Yea, yea," Mira answered "Met her at the hot springs, a bit before..." She didn't continue it, starting to cry again and sitting down on the same tree stump as before.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:01 pm

Vexoz grinned under his faceguard as the man lunged at him. It was supprisingly easy to block his sword despite the man's speed.

"I do fight with this sword, and protect those who can't with it."

"Nice response," Vexoz commented, "but do your skills back that up!" As the man jumped backwards, Vexoz swung his larger sword around slashing the ground at his feet twice. It was safer for his opponint to take a slash to the leg. After the other warrior finished going backwards, Vexoz figured it was a good distance to safely slash at his cheast.

With a grunt, the warrior turned around and slashed sideways at his foe and his odd sword. The adrinaline rushed through him, this was where he belonged! In the fight, not teaching a school!

His foe could either retreat further back and parry the blade, or try to match his strength.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"That is quite possibly the most stupid excuse i have ever heard. But i dont intend to harm you unless you attack me. Please be so kind as to move away from that bush. If you actually do have a mirror down there, i will get it for you."

June tried to keep her smile from revieling its sly nature. Thankfully she actually had thought to leave it down there. "Thanks. I really do need that mirror to be safe." She took a few steps away from the bush in case he thought she would try something. Suddenly, what he said before clicked into her mind.

"Isnt that so human?"

Taking an extra step back, she masked the look of confusion on her face. Wasn't he a human also? Maybe he thought mages weren't human, but at this range it should be obvious that they're both mages.... Wait... he knew she was a mage!

"I'll just leave you two alone after you get it." June crouched down to look where the mirror was and held out her hand, impatiently waiting for him to hand it over.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:06 pm

"I'll just leave you two alone after you get it."
Azirak nodded, and looked round the bush. Sure enough, there was a mirror on the floor, which he picked up. He smiled, and turned to the woman, who was holding out her hand.
"Of course human, i cant give it to you until you tell me what magic you use it for. It must be something pretty good, as i havent seen any forms of magic who need a mirror before." He said in a neutral tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:16 pm

Drake parryed the blow, and swung his sword at the other man's thigh.

"I'll show you what skills I have!"

He stopped short of the thigh and changed his attack, now dishing out a flurry of blows. He let his adrenaline pump through his body, and was ready to push the man back with incredible speed and strength at a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:18 pm

Falks felt a pang in his heart as he saw Mira begin to cry. He walked over to where she sat and crouched down to kiss her. When their lips met, it was like nothing he had ever felt before. The both of them stood and Falks wrapped his arms around her waist. He pulled his lips away and brushed some hair out of her face while staring into her eyes. "I love you Mira. I will never let you go." He said as he kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:11 pm

As this man parried Vexoz's sword, he tensed his muscles and went against his blade's momentum.

"I'll show you what skills I have!" He said to Vexoz.

With more speed than expected, the swordsman slashed at his thigh. Vexoz tried to swing to the side and deflect the slash but he somehow managed to switch directions. Suddenly, he went into a blind flurry of slashes! To the warrior, it was clear his opponent wasn't holding back or concerned about safety. It was also clear that he wasn't aiming his swings, he was just hoping to hit something.

Vexoz used his sword to parry and keep up with the man, dispite his superior speed. Sparks flew into the air as steel rang against steel and the warrior was pushed backwords. He saw an opening in the storm of fury. "You'll wear yourself down."

His Right foot landed on the ground as he stepped back and tensed up. Calming his heart, the blade of his enemy was parried sideways. Pushing off his leg, Vexoz brought his weapon up steeply at his challenger's side. It would be a quick, clean, nearly painless cut.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

June stopped and crossed her arms, slightly insulted at the not-human. "Who said I used the mirror for magic!" Why did you have to say it like that! Now it almost sounds like you're hiding something. She tried to keep from sounding defensive, but didn't do a verry good job of it. "You can't just throw accusations out there like that."

"Besides," she said, words slipping out of her mouth, "why should I trust you? I don't even think you're human." Why did she say that? Now he would probably try to keep it for himself or something.... Unsure what else to do, she looked at the flying one. The one she only could assume was human.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:34 pm

Vladimir felt a lot better, knowing Azrael would help in this dark time of need. He decided to tell Mira, but she probably hated him at this moment. He shook his head, too determined not to let this moment pass. He felt Mira's aura up ahead and followed it. Azrael tried to warn him, but he ignored. He calmly walked, his footsteps as quiet as a Ninja.

"Mira, I know you don't want to see me again but I have good news. I-"

Vladimir felt his heart shrivel up and die. There Mira was, kissing Falks. Vladimir fell back, tears already clouding his vision. He stumbled at a drop and fell, plummeting hundreds of feet to his death. He hit the ground, twitching a bit before finally passing on. Romanov appeared, corporal and real. He poked Baku's lifeless body and laughed.

"Fucking dumbshit! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I told him love was useless. Look at you know. A dead body on the sandy beach. Pitiful useless dumbshit." He kicked Vladimir's body near the water and stomped on his head, caving it in. He kicked sand over so his body wouldn't be found. As he walkes away he failed to realize Vladimir's arm left out.

Azrael walked to Kailyn and rested a hand on her shoulder.

"Kailyn!"
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:41 pm

"Who said I used the mirror for magic! You can't just throw accusations out there like that."
Azirak laughed.
"I didnt know. But you seemed desperate to have it. And by the fact that your pulse is racing im going to assume that you are lying. And i doubt you need it. You look perfectly nice as you are."

"Besides," she said, words slipping out of her mouth, "why should I trust you? I don't even think you're human."
His eyes widened. "Oh shit! I have got to be more careful when talking to these people! Oh well...too late now..."
"My name is Azirak. And you are correct. Im not human in the slightest. I am a Dynari." He held his hand out for her to shake, but kept the mirror out of her reach. "Pleased to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:13 pm

Vera pouted when Mira scolded her, "Met at the hot springs? But--"

"Drake watch out!" Kailyn called out, clutching her hands to her chest. Just then, Azrael walked up and put his hand on her shoulder, "Not now, I'm busy," She said at first. It took a few seconds for the person to process and then Kailyn jumped back, the blood draining from her face.

"G-g-g-g-g-," Kailyn stuttered, "HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S A GHOST!" She screamed, running to a tree and then climbing up until she was in the highest branch, "You can't have my soul!"

Vera blinked, tilting her head to the side. She poked Azrael a few times, "He looks alive to me," She said, reaching up to grab Azrael's cheeks.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Asinoir watched with feigned interest as this all happened. His mind was still processing what the lightning man had said before. He had mentioned a woman, and he assumed it wasn't this one, and Vera had been missing for a while. The flighty redhead did have a tendency to leave a trail of destruction in her wake.

"Which way did she go?" He asked with a no-nonsense tone, "The other mage that was here?" He looked at the girl who seemed a bit more than nervous, "I am human. My name is Asinoir. I'm supposing you have no idea who's been using too much magic?"
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:31 pm

"Oh shit! I have got to be more careful when talking to these people! Oh well...too late now.... My name is Azirak. And you are correct. Im not human in the slightest. I am a Dynari."

June watched as he extended his hand. Reluctantly she shook it. He had said he could feel her pulse or something and apparently knew when she was lying. Fine, she couldn't trick him. If she couldn't lie, then she would just have to tell the truth.

"We'll talk over there. Away from him." She motioned at the flying man, still not ready to trust him yet. "Unless, of course, you're scared of me," she said almost playfully. "We'll just take a minute, Assinoor." After bringing Azirak a good distance away, June's tone changed.

She sighed, this wasn't something she looked forward to doing but what other choice did she have. For Vladimir. "I'm going to assume you don't want people to know you're not human, right?" Her tone was serious. Hopefully Asinoir was too far away to hear her. "Hand me the mirror and I'll tell you exactally what it's for.... Sound fair?"

Without really thinking, she walked a little further away from him. "You tell anyone what I can do and I'll tell people you're not human. A secret for a secret!"

She hated everything about having to tell him about her magic, June wished she could somehow go through the mirror while his back was turned and escape.... But it just didn't work like that. As she waited for a response, her mind drifted back to Vladimir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Drake Blocked the blade as Kailyn screamed, He used his sword to throw the other mans sword away from his body, but not totaly away from his hands. He used the opertunity to make a jab at the man's leg.

"To be honest, I'm not trying my hardest, But I'm having alot of fun with this!" He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Vexoz forced the blade upwards as the enemy somehow parried his attack. The verry fact that he could manage that was impressive. The man quickly went back and launched another attack at his legs. With a small hop backwards, Vexoz dodged the blade and readied his own sword to strike.

"To be honest, I'm not trying my hardest, But I'm having alot of fun with this!" He said with a laugh.

Not even trying? If he wasn't going to give this his all, then what was the point of keeping this up? Vexoz took his blade and slightly cut his own hand. A drop of blood hit the ground as a smile crossed his face and reflected in his tone. "Sorry about that. The match is over! We have a winner!"

He had seen enough of the man's abilitys to respect them, and take note of his flaws. The swordsman knew what he was doing and had extrodenary control over his weapon, however quickly lost himself in the middle of the fight to more basic techniques. He could overcome his lack of focus to protect himself, but for how long?

The warrior sheathed his sword and extended his non-bloody hand. "Anyone who can fight like that's allright in my book! The name's Vexoz, self taught swordsman. And who might your name be?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:03 pm

Drake took his hand half heartedly after sheathing his sword, "My name is Drake, Self taught as well..." He smiled and shook it. The man was obviously very skilled. "I'm glad that we fought actually... It was a good fight." He let go of his hand and decided to see what the others were doing.

He turned to see Azreal near the red headed girl, and Kailyn in a tree. "Kailyn... What are you doing?" He looked back to Azreal, "It's nice to see you once more, my friend." He walked over to him and extended his hand.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:51 pm

Azrael moved the woman's finger, looking at Kailyn who ran up the tree. He shrugged and looked at the red-head woman and smiled before turning his attention back to Kailyn.

"Remember the talk we had? And I am most certainly not a ghost. Please, white isn't my thing." He then smiled again as Drake greeted him. He shook the warrior's hand and bowed.

"Drake, so good to see you again old friend."
Back to top Go down
Devil Hunter Silver

Devil Hunter Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:45 pm

Mira was surprised by the kiss. From all the things she could expect this wasn't one of them, she had completely ignored him on the hot springs, and yet Falks was now kissing her and saying that he loved her.

"F-Falks" She mumbled while hugging him "W-why y-you didn't say it b-before?"

She noticed that someone else arrived and that Kailyn seemed to be scared because of it. Mira was tempted to look, but didn't want to release Falks. She didn't know why, she was acting on her impulses again. Her conscious mind barely working.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:55 am

Drake smiled then spoke. "Soo How was the afterlife? How are you here? Is there pie after you die? If so what Kind?" He had so many pointless questions to ask Azreal, But didn't for the sake of his sanity. He scratched the back of his head and laughed. "I could really use some food right now..."
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:10 am

Azrael laughed as Drake bombarded him with questions and nodded slowly.

"Well, the afterlife is quite lonely. Besides the demon hags and gigantic centipedes the trip to Paradise wasn't that bad. And yes! The pie! Sweet glorious pie!" He rubbed his hands together and pulled them apart, creating fresh hot pie. "There was a hag that gave me this magic. Why is a mystery, but I can summon pie at command. Here, you look hungry."

Azrael dusted his hands and slid them into his pockets, looking at Kailyn. He jumped on the tree and stood on its side, looking as if he were walking up the tree. He held out a hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Art
Page 4 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next