The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forbidden Art

Go down 
+7
Chronos
Dark Knight Darvello
Green-Eyed Demon
Devil Hunter Silver
Vulkan
Dethhollow
Aroro
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

The Forbidden Art - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Vexoz stopped as Vera threw her shirt at him and jiggled her boobs. Was it really love? Could this be the person he was going to spend the rest of his life with? He stopped to quickly consider what that would be like... being married... to Vera.... Oh gosh! He'd kill himself before the week was up! There's no way that would work. Yeah, maybe it wasn't love after all.

"Did you say something?" Probably the worst thing he could've said to Vera. "Oh, right, how we'll find them! Well, I... actually, I have no idea. They probably weren't even in that carrage. Maybe we'll get lucky going around and asking about the Chosen?"

He shifted his stance as he suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, spotted someone in a tree that spontaniously caught on fire! "What! Do something, Vera!" Instinctively, he ran straight at the tree, drew his sword, and tried to cut it down. "We can't just let him burn!"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

June found a good place to jump to when suddenly she felt a horrible chill of energy from Vladimir through his sword! That doesn't seem good at all! She quickly jumped through the lake to change into her disguise before it was too late between mirrors. After all, she couldn't have anyone know that she's a mage.

The disguise was brilliant! Red and yellow, almost no skin showing, wide sleeves and pant legs, and it was also padded on the inside to give her a bulkier appearence. People thought it was some kind of male spirit. June quickly stripped off her shoes, pants, and shirt. She decoded to removed her bra, since she doubted she'd be there too long. Finally, she removed her contacts, revieling her yellow eyes, and put on the whole red and yellow outfit. The padded shirt, the mask, and the red wig before jumping through the best surface she could find.

Someone had paid quite a huge sum of gold to a local shopkeeper and, while they were counting it on the floor, the entire reflection of every coin worked together as one giant mirror. Without warning, June jumped through the coins and ran off, probably scarring them stupid! Heh, another town would now be talking about The Red Spirit!

After making her way through the town, past an apparently bruning tree, she finally figured out which way Vladimir was. All she could do was just hope he was still mentally sound by the time she arrived.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:48 am

Azirak was in a tree. It wasnt the most dignified way to follow someone, but the shining ball of light could easily be noticed if he kept in the open. He watched his target meet with a red headed woman, and were talking. He had been trained in following targets, but he couldnt help feel bored as they went on and on about random crap. He was tempted to hum a song, but a humming tree could be pretty...
"oh shit!" He said to himself. He had been so bored he hadnt noticed the energy from his form catch a leaf, setting it alight. The fire was spreading quite fast, and as he tried to move away in a way that would keep himself hidden from vexoz, he heard the warrior say something that changed everything.
"Oh, right, how we'll find them! Well, I... actually, I have no idea. They probably weren't even in that carrage. Maybe we'll get lucky going around and asking about the Chosen?"
Aziraks eyes widened. They were looking for the chosen, which meant they knew something about them...he had suspected it before, but those words had confimed it...
He should have waited, but he couldnt bear it any longer. For all his training, he was still a young and reckless kyren, and the chance of combat...it was too much temptation.
There was a flash of light, and he shot foward, landing about twenty metres in front of vexoz, and fired a bolt of lightning over his head as a warning shot.
"I knew you would lead me to something good...vexoz was it? Now..."
Azirak raised his hands, letting vexoz and his friend see the lightning that they were wreathed in. He pointed one had at vexoz and the other at his friend.
"Tell me everything you know about the chosen, and i might let you both walk. Screw with me, and ill kill you both. Sound fair?"

Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:36 pm

Vera's head snapped in the direction of the burning tree. No sooner than that, a man appeared in front of them. He was cloaked in a magical, electrical aura and Vera's eyes widened.

"WOOOOOW! You're so shiny!" She said, leaning closer. She scrunched up her nose when he threatened them.

"Y'know, you need to work on your people skills," Vera said, wagging her finger, "Nobody is gonna want to talk to a Debbie Downer! Maybe you shoulda said something like this," Vera cleared her throat and then straightened out her shoulders. She deepened her throat to imitate a man, "Excuse me, very beautiful, gorgeous woman, would you or your boyfriend happen to know about the Chosen?"

Vera returned to her usual squeak, batting her lashes, "Oh, he's not my boyfriend. But thank you for the compliment! And yes, I do know something about the Chosen, friend!"

Then she deepened her voice again, "Oh really? The man is missing out! Why anyone with a pair of eyes would see that you're an amazing catch!" She giggled in reply.

"Oh, stop it, you!" She said, waving her hand and fanning her face, "I mean, you're right, but really we should just get down to business!"

Vera deepened her voice, "Please tell me more, redheaded Goddess!"

Vera then resumed her casual stance, tilting her head to the side, "And that's how ya do it!"
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:55 pm

Vera then resumed her casual stance, tilting her head to the side, "And that's how ya do it!"
Azirak looked at her, the shock apparent on his face. What the hell had he just heard? Was this human woman...entirely right in the head?
Finally, he regained his professional pride, and looked at her.
"Duly noted." HE said in a slightly bitter voice, and snapped his fingers, a small energy bolt hitting vera in the chest and knocking her to the floor. He didnt leave any lasting damage, hopefully it would let them know that he meant business.
"Now thats over with, do i need to ask again?"

"Although you wernt wrong about the catch bit." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:35 pm

Vexoz Stopped as the man threatened them with lightning. Then Vera started to talk back to the one trying to interragate them!

"Excuse me, very beautiful, gorgeous woman, would you or your boyfriend happen to know about the Chosen?"

Vera returned to her usual squeak, batting her lashes, "Oh, he's not my boyfriend. But thank you for the compliment! And yes, I do know something about the Chosen, friend!"

Then he knocked Vera to the ground with some kind of magic! Vexoz sneered under his face plate at the man.... But a plan did come to his mind. Just tell him the opposite of what was true until you can figure out what he wants. Sometimes, fortunately, he did have good ideas.

Resiting the anger brought about by the sight of Vera on the floor, the warrior put his sword on the ground so the man's lightning hopefully wouldn't be as attracted to him. Save your rage until he lowers his guard. It was about at this time that he recalled seeing the man before in the hot spring, not that it changed anything.

"What, you mean you don't know about the Chosen?" He laughed slightly, more about the thought of trying to trick this guy than anything else, but it seemed to work into his ruse. "Where are you from? Everyone around here knows about them. It's fisrt-grade stuff."

Vexoz crossed his arms, as if he knew everything about them his entire life... even though he only learned about this stuff a few days ago.

"So what do you want to know about them?"
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:59 pm

Kailyn was fiddling with her newly acquired makeup sets. She looked in the window and saw her reflection. She pulled out a tube similar to what Ret had used on her and harrumphed at it.

"It can't be too hard to do this," Kailyn assured herself, unscrewing the cap and looking at the brush. She leaned closer to the mirror, opened her eyes as wide as she could, opened her mouth a little bit (it just seemed too hard to do this without her mouth open), and put the wand closer to her face.

"It'll be fine," She thought to herself, inching it closer. The first set of lashes was painted in the stuff and she grinned victoriously. Confident with her win, she continued.

And stabbed herself in the eye with it.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" She cursed, wincing. Her eye immediately started draining all the fluids, twitching and rebelling, asking why it was brought under such pain. The mascara started to run down her face and she rubbed at it. Unbeknownst to her, she still had the wand in her hand and was smearing it all across her face.

A dark aura snapped Kailyn out of her pain-induced revere. It felt like Vladimir but it wasn't. She felt pulled towards it, a piece inside of her magnetized. Unable to resist the allure, her feet rushed her forward and led her to Vladimir.

The figure in front of her was Vlad yet it wasn't. He seemed completely different, even his physical features had changed. Yet, somehow, she knew it was him.

With her mascara stained face drawn in harrowed lines, she approached. She touched his shoulder and hoped to get him out of his dark state.

"Vlad..." She said quietly, unsure what to do or if she should prepare herself for an attack.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

When the rude man hit her with that energy, Vera fell backwards and landed on her well-padded hiney. She saw stars for a minute and memorized the look of the sky. The voices around her were foggy and muffled, her ears ringing. The smell of burning hair reached her nostrils. He messed up her hair! As soon as she recovered from the stunning blast, she felt her temper rise.

She jumped to her feet and swirled the air around her, keeping her afloat and above the ground by a few inches.

"What the hell is your problem?" Vera asked, half screaming. Her usually bright and cheery green eyes darkened considerably, taking on an angry shade. She did not take kindly to being hit threateningly. She refused to ever be weak, and therefore, taken advantage of. She was going to show this man just how dangerous she could be. He was going to respect her powers and by doing so, never lay an aggressive hand on her again.

The wind around her quickened to a gale, collecting bits of leaves, sticks, and stones along the way. It circled her like a primal shield, the tempo increasing as the wind pushed itself like drafting vehicles.

"You mussed up my hair!" She exclaimed, "And you hit me! Guys don't hit girls! Didn't they tell you that in whatever backwater town you came from?"

"Don't say a word, Vexoz," She growled, "I'm going to take care of this woman beater. Won't matter if you answer his questions if he's unconscious."
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:29 pm

Azirak watched the red haired woman begin to form a wind, making bits of leaves, sticks and stones whirl around her like a tiny hurricane.
He smiled. So there was some fight in this human after all. He was pleased that he could be in a decent fight today, and he couldnt resist making a remark.
"Yknow, you look pretty sexy when you are angry." He said as he charged another bolt of electricity in his fist. He was about to fire, but then remembered that vexoz was nearby. He was trained for moments like this, to use the enviornment to his advantage. The enviornment wasnt being very helpful at the moment, as it was supplying stones and sticks to vera.
The answer was simple. He would have to change it.
He raised his hand and fired a bolt of lightning into the sky. As if responding to a signal, the sky began to darken, and clouds began to draw in.
Back to top Go down
TheDarknessOfLoyalty

TheDarknessOfLoyalty

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:07 pm

He didn't run... He bounded, like a wolf after prey, towards a scent he recognized. The storm brewing didn't matter to him... The scent was being altered slightly but he kept to the trail, Winds. It was a calm day before the winds obscured her scent... She must be one with magic. he thought to himself.

He spotted the woman he was tracking, clearly angry with another being, and he growled. With an anger fuelled snarl he bounded to the woman's side, wings folded up and growling at the made who reeked of energy. He slowly rose to his full height, his axe raised threateningly, "This woman is an ally of dragons. Ye who assault her, stand down and accept your punishment at her hands or take mine axe through the neck,"
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:16 pm

The Grimioire...

Vladimir waited for the unstable Doom energy to settle down after assuming control of the body, gaining the memory of the former user. The Fire Being had a lot of emotional stress, something Romanov dismissed. However, he kept the memory of Baku helping Kailyn and her goal of stopping a mana tree to be planted by some woman named Retasouhdal. Whoever she was, Romanov was wary of being near her.

Vladimir needed to find the book he was writing. The Lost Grimoire of Svarog wasn't meant to be in the hands of mortal beings. There were spells, incantations and summoning invocations that were never meant to be used, and Vladimir had a dire feeling half of them were used. As he pondered these ideas he was caught off guard by Kailyn, who held his shoulder, asking if he was alright. He turned to her, uninterest in his eyes.

"You must still believe me to be Vladimir Baku. He's out of commission." At that time he noticed another woman approaching, looking fearful.

I need to get the Grimoire...
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:02 pm

"Don't say a word, Vexoz," She growled, "I'm going to take care of this woman beater. Won't matter if you answer his questions if he's unconscious."

Vexoz laughed, "Now you're speaking my language!" Suddenly his mind slipped back to his plan as the sky seemed to grow dark, probably from the lightning man's powers.

Suddenly, the draconic werewolf thing from before in the hot spring came out of nowhere and stood beside Vera. "This woman is an ally of dragons. Ye who assault her, stand down and accept your punishment at her hands or take mine axe through the neck."

Alright, now this was starting to get ridiculous. He calmed himself. As much as he hated it, they'd probably take at least some kind of damage from this guy in a fight... and if the anti-Chosen or whatever they called themselves proved hostile then small wounds could become a big problem. Besides, they could be escaping into another town at this verry moment!

"We don't have time for this. If you want to know something about the Chosen then ask already and we'll be on our way, or we can just beat the living shit out of you and hope someone comes by to fix you up. It's your choice." Vexoz picked his sword up and put it on his back, expecting the man to choose the reasonable option where he actually gets some information and they didn't have to risk a fight.

There's no way anyone can fight a dragon wolf, a seasoned melee fighter, and a pissed off Chosen councel-woman mage at the same time. Probably one of the most bizzare deadliest team ups the world had ever seen.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

June turned around the corner and finally found Vladimir, however he was in a horrible shape. He looked like he was in pain and there was another woman comforting him... why was there another woman comforting him! June tried to keep from getting angry, she couldn't make any sound. You're disguised as The Red Spirit now, remember? Can't let any rumors start that The Red Spirit's actually a woman, then people might start putting things together.

As he tried to control whatever dark power seemed to come over him, he gave June a look like he knew she was a girl. Adjusting her mask, The Red Spirit tried to remain stoic so she wouldn't give herself away to the other woman there. Why didn't she think about how to help! Dangit, now all she could do was try and silently keep him from running off until he was allright....

The Red Spirit slowly walked forward and crouched over at Vladimir's side. Please let him be all right....
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:28 pm

"We don't have time for this. If you want to know something about the Chosen then ask already and we'll be on our way, or we can just beat the living shit out of you and hope someone comes by to fix you up. It's your choice."
Azirak smiled.
"Actually, you are right. there is no way that i could take all of you on at once. I should just ask nicely and find out about the chosen that way."
"...really?" Said Vexoz.
"...no."
Azirak snapped his fingers again. The clouds overhead had cast a shadow over the battleground, and at Aziraks command, they opened up, and rain began to cover the field in incredible quantities. It was so dense that you could barely see a thing, and there was a roar, and a bolt of lightning hit a tree, then another hitting the field a scant few metres from where vera was.
"This isnt going to be very pleasant for you! Last chance! Tell me about the fucking chosen!" Azirak yelled over the roar of the pouring rain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:51 pm

Drake was shocked when Anne popped up out of nowhere. He watched as she explained the situation, and waited for Falks and Kailyn to get back when they left. He started to think about the last manaflayer.

The Orcs shouldn't be much of a problem, I know Kailyn will worry, But I know I can take them. I have to be able too, especially now, since most of our group can't use their magic to fight them. He thought. He definitely wouldn't let Kailyn get hurt, not while he had breath in his lungs. He got up and walked over to Anne and began to speak.

"Did you plan on helping us with the Ogres? Did you expect us to do all your dirty work for you!? I'll help, but I'm only here because of Kailyn, and I swear if she gets hurt trying to get this Damned Manaflayer, I swear I will come after you and your group non-stop. Why couldn't you have told us this before? At least given us some time to prepare for this!"

His voice was riddled with anger. The look in his eyes told everyone that he meant every word he had said. He left her and looked around for the others. He caught sight of Kailyn heading off somewhere. He slowly took of in a jog following her. When she stopped he looked at were they where. He saw some sort of masked person, Vladimir, who looked to be changed drastically since last time he met him, and saw Kailyn trying to comfort him. He walked over to him.

"Vladimir, Are you okay? What happened to you?" He said as the masked person slowly walked over to them. He was wary of this person, but kept ready just in case. He subconciously stepped between the new person, Vlad and Kailyn. Making sure that He would be able to stop them if they decided to attack.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:49 pm

When Vladimir started to speak in the third person, Kailyn became more and more confused. She looked around and noticed Drake was back but there was a new… thing. He… she… it just stood there and looked over Vlad and Kailyn. Kailyn, of course, jumped to conclusions.

She rose to her feet and stomped over to the masked newcomer, her hands balled up into fists.

“You give Vlad back!” She screamed, assuming that this suspicious looking character was the cause of Vladimir’s insanity, “Right now!” She wound her hand back and threw her fist forward at impressive speeds. It was aimed right for the Red Spirit’s nose.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Vera was very sure she was going to get whiplash from the sudden change in events.

“I am?!” She asked, pointing to herself. She was referring to how the Draco-Lupus said she was protected. Vera looked at Vexoz when he said they were just going to let him follow them, “We are?!”

And then, when their opponent refused to back down, Vera’s face twisted into a manic grin. “Alright!” She said, focusing. A lightning bolt hit a spot a few meters away from where Vera was standing. Vera yelped and jumped backwards, the rocks and sticks from her gale shield flying every which way. Once again, she landed on her well-padded rear.

She growled and wiped the dirt off her butt. Her ears rang. She blinked a few times to try to get the strangely colored dots out of her eyes. Angry, yet again, she jumped up to her feet. The rain fell in heavy sheets, drenching her. Her wild hair became tame yet her soul was still tumultuous. Her green eyes blazed with righteous fury.

She wondered, briefly, why women were so attracted to men. If her past experience was correct, they were domineering and egotistical, self-important and rough. None of those traits Vera found attractive, despite having several of them. So, if it wasn’t for personality, then what could the attraction stem from?

Why, of course, the answer was right there!

They had penises.

Sex is the answer to everything!

With this newfound knowledge, Vera found her anger fading. Although, it was still there. She supposed the only way to let it out is to vent it on the person who was responsible for it. Namely, the energy shooting, douche of a man in front of her.

She used her “blink” maneuver to transport herself directly behind the man. She punched a few times at his spine, using the air around her to force her fists to move faster and stronger. She wasn’t sure if she connected or not before she “blinked” away again, reappearing in a nearby tree. She repeated this process a few more times, all within a few seconds of each other, and every time it was extremely quick. Her hands hurt from their use, despite her magic helping her, it didn’t stop the blows from hurting her as well.

It was on the sixth time of this process that she moved into a tree a little while away. The rain made it slippery and she grabbed onto a branch. Vera would not be Vera if she didn’t blurt out something entirely inappropriate for the moment. She was curious as to the allure of intercourse between a man and a woman, never having experienced a pleasant moment with one.

“Vee-Vee!” She called, having the wind throw her voice to somewhere she wasn’t, “We should have sex!”
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:46 pm

Azirak looked at the red headed woman, as she vanished.
"...interesting. Maybe she knows a few moves after..."
HIs words were cut short as something hit him in the back. It hurt like hell, but it was nothing he hadnt felt before. He quickly warped into his energy form, shot a few metres to the left and turned back again. To the untrained eye it would look like he teleported.
His eyes were glowing now. That was the sign of the dynari battle rage. He was in battle now, and...it felt so good...
The woman teleported into a tree, and said something that he didnt quite hear. Azirak flicked his wrist, and another bolt of lightning hit the tree trunk, splintering it clean in two. As the tree began to collapse, another bolt of lightning shot from the sky and hit Azirak. Instead of hurting him, he warped it, making it solid and into a weapon. When the bolt was gone, he was holding a double sided polearm, made of a substance that shone bright yellow and with sparks snaking along its handle.
He took aim, and launched another bolt at Vexoz, before turning to the funny new guy.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:01 pm

Reason seemed to escape this man. What did he want? We were going to tell him about the Chosen anyways! Vexoz watched as Vera took the initiative, teleported over, and hit him with a series of wind punches before warping to a tree.

“Vee-Vee!” She called, having the wind throw her voice to somewhere she wasn’t, “We should have sex!”

Wait, what? I thought she wasn't in to men an- ehh, nevermind? He could practically feel the confusion. Oh well, just go with it. "I don't think now's the best time!" He shouted back jokingly, "how about later today... we could get rent a room at the inn and continue our search in the morning. Well, if they're even here."

Suddenly the thought flashed into Vexoz's mind. Maybe this guy was part of the group against the Chosen? He could be attacking them because by saying we knew about them he guessed we're with them?

In an instant Vexoz's eyes widened as the lightning person called down a blast straight at the tree!

"VERA!!!"

Before he could even see if she was alright, he summoned an energy spear and shot a blast straight at Vexoz! The warrior tried to dodge to the side, but the sword on his back attracted some of the blast and nearly knocked him on his knees. Slightly wobbly from the charge, he took out his blade and jammed in into the ground. Then, he took off his face guard. Better safe than sorry, don't know if this thing will attract lightning or not.

Vexoz looked at the wolf man and gave him a nod as he dropped the metal face guard, to signal that it might be a bad idea to use anything metal. A snarl crossed Vexoz's lips as he looked back to thier new foe. No mercy.

"If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get!"

The warrior rushed forward, fists ready, he weaved to the right at the last minute of his charge in case this man was going to try and shoot at him, and Vexoz laughed a muscle-packed punch at his face furled with an egar rage!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

June, kneeling beside Vladimir, noticed the woman with him and the other man seemed to be unrestfull about her sudden appearence.

“You give Vlad back!” She screamed, assuming that June might be the cause of Vladimir’s condition, “Right now!”

Desperately she wanted to talk, to explein this in a reasonable way. Just say 'I'm an old friend' or something.... But no one could know The Red Spirit was a girl. If only she could have changed her voice!

Instead She remained silent, dispite how much self control it took. The woman threw a blind punch forward, only for The Red Spirit to catch it easilly. She obviously wasn't used to having to fight with her hands. Usually, June prefered to sneak up on someone in a fight, but she did have a good ammount of training just in case things ever went wrong. Odd thing was that this mage woman had a pretty strong punch!

The Red Spirit took out a yellow dagger in her other hand, June had to show she wasn't unarmed and defenseless. Releasing the woman's hand, she put the dagger back away. Maybe now they would understand she wasn't there to hurt him? This was getting a little too crowded, she wanted to run away and it probably showed, but couldn't just leave him like this!
Back to top Go down
Devil Hunter Silver

Devil Hunter Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:10 pm

Mira was looking at her bare body in the mirror again, smiling for a moment before turning away and looking for a new set of clothing, finding it a few moments after that and looking at it for a moment "Seems way better for me" She mumbled while dressing herself "That clothing was getting a bit old... just about 500 years of using it..." She grinned while looking at the mirror.

It was a quite simple attire, a purple shirt that had a few runic drawings on it and got slightly tighter around her breasts, perfect to help seducing males she thought, a skirt that went about halfway down her thighs that was of a lightly lighter purple and a pair of dark purple boots.

She kept looking at the mirror, and would have stood there all day when she was interrupted by something

"Finished looking at yourself?" Mira froze when she heard the voice "Anyways, I don't have much time here. Everything is getting worse. I will have to trust you"

"What do you mean?" Mira said while tuning around and seeing someone that looked exactly like her, except for the hair that was bright red "Why you are here?"

"To warn you" She said, taking some hair away from Mira's face "The decision you made was not the right one, the legacy is going away fast and will be lost if you don't see your mistake."

"What mistake?" Mira said surprised, unconsciously letting one of her hands wander on the hair of the woman that was there "I don't understand"

"Mira..." She said while hugging her "You will understand when it's time. Just don't ruin everything"

"I will be sure to try it" Mira said, trying to give a small smile "I'm sure that you won't explain, but that's normal isn't it?"

"Yea..." She said, accidentally tripping when releasing Mira from the hug and making both fall to the ground. Both blushed while noticing that their faces were so close "Sooo... I need to go now"

"O-of course" Mira said while getting up and helping the other woman too "Goodbye then..."

"Goodbye Mira..." She said "Remember, don't mess up with everything"

"Will try..." After that Mira saw her approaching, getting VERY close and hugging her again. She couldn't tell at what moment their lips touched, but it was only a brief moment "Wha-..."

"Don't forget about me" She said with a grin before disappearing.

"We have all eternity, or did YOU forgot about this?" Mira said, grinning back as the woman disappeared.

Mira thought for a moment before she decided to find Vlad, she felt something in his aura for a moment and then his aura completely disappeared "That is never a good sign..." She mumbled to herself "I need to find him"

She felt something different on herself "What?" She mumbled to herself "My wings seem to be gone. And I feel more powerful..."

"Uhuroz" A voice said "Yzgoufs ieyd mdyo behod" Mira somehow understood it, feeling the power coursing on her veins again.

"I need to find Vlad" She mumbled while she concentrated on shifting forms, 2 thin icy blue lines extending from the back of her hands to her eyes "Time is on my side again after all..."

She finally was able of doing it, her skin, clothes and hair becoming grey, and golden flames around her arms. Her eyes were golden, but she didn't notice it.

She thought for a moment before trying to see if her time powers were still working, she stopped time and went outside the house, looking satisfied when she saw that they were working. She kept it until she was away from the village and then she released her grip on it, letting it flow freely again and focused her mind in finding the last location where she felt Vlad's aura.

A few minutes after that she arrived there, disliking what she saw, Kailyn was there, and someone else, she had no idea of what it was, but the aura denounced that it was a human mage.

She didn't bothered shifting back to human form while approaching them, noticing Drake somewhere nearby but with her eyes focused on Vlad, it was him, yet it wasn't. Something was wrong with him.

Kailyn attacked the mysterious figure, only for it to easily catch the punch and catch a yellow dagger. Mira stepped forward, trying to hide any signals of emotions on her voice "What the hell is happening here?" She asked while shifting back to human form "Anyone can explain?"
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:17 pm

Azirak watched vexoz charge at him, preparing to strike with a fist.
He didnt do anything, just watched as the heavily muscled man ran towards him. TO tell the truth, He was impressed. The human had worked out the metal would make him even more vulnerable to Azirak's attack, and got rid of it. Of course, fists wernt the best weapon to use, but they were better than nothing...

Vexoz was just over a metre away from Azirak now. Another step would bring him into range.
"Too slow!"
Azirak warped into energy form, and shot about twenty metres to the side, reforming with a smug grin on his face.
"That your best shot?"
More energy formed in his fist, although this time it solidified into a ball.
"Heres one of mine!"
He threw one of the balls, landing a few metres in front of vexoz and exploding with enough force to throw mud all over the battlefield.
Aiming again, he threw the second at vexoz's face.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:31 pm

Vladimir felt the chaos of his surroundings, Kailyn and Drake fighting the new woman, and Mira steadily approaching. He slowly got up, four massive spiritual black and red clocks spinning out of control surrounding the small group with large space in the center. He stepped in between Kailyn, Drake and the woman with his arms outstretched, his markings glowing slightly. He scratched his head as everyone was now probably rendered armless.

"Now that everyone has stopped going insane like a bunch of escaped lunatics, I can explain. You see, Vladimir Baku, as you all knew, was a Yokai King of an unheard of dimension just outside this one. He's been around for nearly a thousand years and overstayed his time. He came under emotional distress, something about not being deserving of a 'Mira Magis' I presume. He gave me total control and now his true self is,well, destroyed. I'm not saying I killed him, but he knew if I took over he'd die." Vladimir then walked to one of the clocks and tapped it, causing the others to fade away.

"I've decided to keep his emotions, to keep his legacy. I'm not a fan of the emotional types but Baku made a good impression of me. Oh, and if you're wondering, I'm Vladimir Romanov, Corrupt Promethean and the manifestation of raw Doom mana. Any questions?"

Last edited by Vladimir Romanov on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheDarknessOfLoyalty

TheDarknessOfLoyalty

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:17 pm

"You think rain and thunder is a hinderance? Hmph." Tellas growled before emitting a howl-like roar to the skies. His hand gripped his axe tightly, uncaring if a lightning bolt hit him and he charged, leaping high into the air with a beat of his wings and diving after a few moments with clear intent to drive the axe into the man's body. To further prevent harm to himself he shouted, "Guard!" as he dove, causing the light around him to shimmer into a potective barrier, just in case the target attempted to strike him down during his attack.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:40 pm

Turning to see the werewolf creature fly towards him, azirak ducked, and warped a few feet to the left, enough to make the axe miss him. He followed up by slashing his polearm towards the creatures back.
"You fight, and you dont even know who you are fighting!"
Azirak charged a bolt of lightning in his fist.
"How do you know? Who is doing the right thing? Do you suddenly assume that i am the bad guy? You dont know anything do you?"
The lightning in Aziraks fist didnt disappear, but his voice became softer.
"You think that siding with these genocidal lunatics will get you anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:49 pm

Vera blew out a sigh of relief when the lightning bolt hit a tree not too far from her. As the trunk cracked and burst into flames, it fell with a thunderous crash. She began to feel a might bit worried about the strength of their relentless opponent. He didn’t seem to want to listen to the fact that they were willing, at first, to allow him to follow them. Vexoz’s reply to her question, well, her recommendation, made her giggle. Of course it wasn’t the right time; she wasn’t talking about dropping her panties right then and there. Silly man!

She watched the fight continue in the safeness of her tree and bit her bottom lip. It didn’t seem that either side wanted to relent and she worried about the effect the use of magic would have on their world. It would be all too easy for this to spiral out of control and before they knew it, an entire species would disappear.

She really did want to kick his ass, though.

With a resigned sigh, she decided to do the responsible thing. In the midst of the battle, she “blinked” so that she was only a few meters away from the energy-ball-shifting-into man. She picked up a few stones and threw them at him, trying to get his attention.

“Hey, Asshole!” Vera cried out, “If you actually paid attention to what Vee-Vee said, then you’d know we were willing to talk to you about the Chosen. But no, you had to be a big dunder-for-brains and attack. Obviously, you don’t know anything about magic or else you’d know what the hell you were doing to the world. Every time you cross a threshold of energy, you’re taking away a life. Did you know that, Asshole?”

Vera put her hands on her hips, tilting her head to the side disapprovingly, “Now, you can either calm down and stop fighting, or, in the name of the environment, I’ll suck all the air out of your lungs,” She threatened.

“Besides, I’ve got to find out why women want penis more than they want toys!”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Kailyn backed up a little. Vladimir, or not so much Vladimir, started talking and the… whatever… in front of her just threatened her with a blade. Kailyn threw up her hands and huffed.

“I don’t know what the hell is going on!” She shouted. In the corner of her eye, she saw movement, “M—Mira?” She asked.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Asinoir grinned at Ret and gave her a kiss. He looked down at her hand and his heart swelled with pride. Suddenly, a few trees disappeared from the glen they were in. Asinoir’s eyes widened and he looked down at Ret, knowing this couldn’t be a good sign.

“Something’s wrong,” He said, stating the obvious. He closed his eyes and felt the area around him. He didn’t feel anything out of the ordinary so he assumed it had to be a bit farther away. He looked down at Ret with a frown. His duties called him away from her and at the worst possible time.

“I need to go check on this,” He told her, “The village is a few miles to the East. I can drop you off there if you want,” He offered.
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Falks walked around to the back of the Inn where a train of three covered wagons had pulled up.
"You Falks?" A man called out loudly as he climbed down from the front seat of the first one. The others began scrambling to load supplies into the carts. "I got an order for a some wagons and headed straight here when that darned alchemist told me how much." The man reached his hand out.
"Well that's good. My party is in a bit of a rush." He said, accepting the man's hand.
"Yeah sad thing. I was hoping to see my brother on the way back, but it seems that he just blew the fuck up and no one can explain how. But anyways I have to go. The boys here will load up your supplies for ya and then we'll be out of your hair." He said then walked to the backdoor of the Inn.
"Thank you!" Falks said as he went to help the men in their task.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
Dark Knight Darvello

Dark Knight Darvello

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:39 pm

She gave him a quick kiss on the lips before saying, "Go. With how much magic is being used right now there's no time for detours... I'll be fine going back there alone, besides. If someone does try to mug me I'll blow their face up."
Back to top Go down
Selieno

Selieno

Location : That weird place in life where you want to die, but can't.

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:46 pm

Odreinos was less than exuberant at the trip he was making. Wandering halfway across the damn country to some nameless town in the middle of gods-forsaken nowhere. It was annoying to not even be given the why for it just yet. "You will know why when you arrive." the cloaked messenger had said. "It is of vital importance that this quest succeed." it said. The old Paladin was happy to help in keeping the world safe, but this was a bit much. The forest he was told about was in sight, though; with any luck he'd be in town before sunset the next day.

With any luck, he wouldn't have been beset upon by a small group of bandits while he was breaking camp the next morning. They demanded the same things; his coinpurse, his sword, and his armor. His answer was always the same; a friendly "Go away" followed by a thorough beating with his plate-clad fists. The feel of faces breaking under his hands dampened the Paladin's spirits some that day. When he arrived in town, he couldn't help but feel that something was off. He wasn't the best of Paladins in that he could not sense even the smallest works of magic from a great distance away, but he could smell the arcane arts wafting around the town from not too far away. There were mages about, and that concerned him.

But he couldn't do anything about it unless he could pinpoint the location of the magic, and he was far from skilled enough to do that. He opted, instead, to try and find out where the hell he was supposed to be right now. Round and round he went through the town. The only things of actual import that he heard were of something called a "Manaflayer" and some hunters reportedly seeing a man made out of pure energy in the forest some miles away. Odreinos immediately assumed the obvious; magic. But, all that he knew was that he was in the forest, at least an hours journey away...

Nonetheless, he had to at least investigate. And so, the iron-clad Paladin set into the woods near town and tried to follow the faint sense of mystery that permeated acts of magecraft buzzing in the back of his skull. If he found this lightning man, he'd probably end up having to kill him. If he didn't have to kill him, he would most likely end up putting him under Inquisition anyway to see if he knew anything about the hooded figure that had called him here.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:44 am

“Now, you can either calm down and stop fighting, or, in the name of the environment, I’ll suck all the air out of your lungs,” The red haired woman said.
Azirak looked at her. He couldnt help smiling. She would have made a good kyren. And although he was confident he could take on these humans and the werewolf, he didnt want to risk it.
"Alright then. Ill be nice. Tell me everything you know about the chosen, and i will leave you alone. This is your fourth chance. Dont fuck it up."
The lightning in his fist disappeared.
"Where are they based?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Art
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next