HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Forbidden Art

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Anne, like always, magically showed up next to Falks.

"At the end of this road, take a left," She instructed. Her mind, in the meantime, was racing. Vera hardly ever left the village except for the monthly rendezvous. So what was that crazy woman doing back there? She seemed pretty comfortable, but then again, that didn't mean much. The woman could sleep on a cactus and say it was the best rest she'd ever had.

Anne wondered if Vera was going to cross her. She quickly dismissed it, after all, Anne had something Vera wanted. And Vera got what she wanted, no matter what.

Anne sighed, leaning forward and resting her chin on her palm whilst her elbow was on her knee. She looked at the trees as they passed them. Soon, all their hard work would pay off. The world would be safe again. And maybe, magic users would be able to live freely. If everything worked out right, The Chosen's deplorable actions could be turned for the better good. Hopefully.

After about a half an hour driving, Anne instructed Falks to slow down. The horses began to get restless. They whinnied and tossed their heads.

"We are almost there!" Anne said to the people in the carriage, "We might have to walk the rest of the way." As if the horses heard her say it, they dug their heels in and came to a stop. They reared back, frightened by the sudden thud that came from the distance. The pace of the thudding matched one of a long stride. Worry etched itself across Anne's features.

"I'd say the magical barrier is about 21 yards that way," She said, pointing, "Remember, all magic is rendered useless in it. You'd have to take them down with your fists, swords, or whatever physical weapon you have. I will be coming with you," She said, withdrawing a long sword from its sheath. She jumped down from the carriage.

Kailyn quickly scrambled and got out of that tight space. She flexed her fingers, extending and receding her claws. She walked beside Anne until they hit the barrier.

Both women fell onto their knees, gasping for breath. It quite literally felt like someone was ripping a piece of their soul out. The immense pain sucked the air out of their lungs, rendering it impossible to scream.

They remained still for a little while. They tried desperately to regain their composure. The thudding got closer and closer. A primal, loud, warrior cry bounced off the trees. An ogre appeared in front of Kailyn and Anne, his tree trunk of a club raised above his head. He stood at twelve feet tall, his skin a leathery green. Bumps marred his skin, mainly congregating around his forehead. Large, floppy ears mounted his head and beady black eyes looked at his prey.

Smoosh 'em quick, taste better, was his motto. He licked his chops, his distorted fang like teeth showing. He grunted another war cry as he swung the massive weight of the tree trunk towards the women.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

As the women were facing the ogre, Asinoir flew back home. He was reeling from the sight he had seen. After the woman and the energy man disappeared, he decided to track down the other culprit to the energy flux. He spotted the familiar mop of red hair in a clearing. She and Vexoz were talking to a group, a group that contained Drake and Kailyn. Were they betraying the Chosen?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theforbiddenforums.forumotion.com
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:41 pm

Azirak sat under a tree, gritting his teeth with his head in his hands.
"No...NO... I was cured!" He whispered under his breath, tears beginning to form in his eyes. How could this single, pathetic human reawaken the memories that his own mind, had spent years supressing? How could it happen?

The memories began to flood into his brain, composing of many things...a face...a house...a fire...screams...his own face in a mirror...twisted with insane glee...another building...then silence.

Azirak growled, and smashed his fist against his head again and again, in an attempt to shatter the memories that had come into his brain. Only when he felt the warm, comforting trickle of blood onto his neck did he stop.
Could the memories be trickling out with the blood? Was that possible? If that was the case, he would rip his own skull open to get them out...

No. Wait. This is how it started before. Dont do it again. Forget about this human, how she is reacting. Forget about how the other one died. Forget about this human reacting exactly the way you did...

He couldnt. He had to tell her. It was too late for him. His soul was forever stained with what he became after that, but hers wasnt. It wasnt too late...
He got up. He walked out of the trees. And he walked to the human.
"I am sorry for your loss. But dont let your hatred for romanov destroy you. Should you find him, by all means take your revenge. But dont devote your life to it. For you and everyone around you's sake."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tributer

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:36 pm

Drake jumped out of the carrige, and ran towards the ogre. He jumped, and planted on of his feet firmly in its chest. "Hey Asshole, Take on someone... Half your size... Why did I try that line...?" He shook his head as the Ogre fell, and was amazed at how fast he got back up.

The ogre charged him, swinging its club at him with massive force. Drake quickly jumped out of the way, and got behind it, seeming to have dissapeared. He then Jumped on its back, and slit it's throat while it was surprised.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Robin ran out of the carrige along side Drake, but going towards the brown haired girl, she knelt down and helped her up.

"You okay?" She asked pressing her close into a hug. She let her breasts push against her, but was only comforting her.

"Drake took him down, aren't you glad he's all yours?" She said with a meloncholy smile. She slowly unwrapped herself from the woman.

"We need to go, there are going to be more coming soon, and I have a feeling that wasn't the worst of them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:09 pm

Vexoz watched as some guy just came the heck out of nowhere.

"Oh I've know you guys were Chosen for quite a while now."

Vexoz just blinked in confusion. "Who the heck are you?" Maybe he knew because he had slight magical abilities? No, that couldn't be right. There were mages in his group. Cee seemed to know him, but wha- why would Cee tell him that? Was Cee telling this man about every new member of the Chosen or something? It had to have been Cee about 5 minutes ago. Vexoz didn't even say 5 words to this guy! Was the man himself with the Chosen?

Suddenly the man pulled out a gun. "Try and follow us and I blow your brains across the forest without hesitation." The man then personally started the carrage moving.

Vexoz scratched his head, that pretty much proved they hated the Chosen. "Hey, Vera? That man with the gun isn't a member of the Chosen, is he?" Something about how well planned he was for the entire chain of events was just bizzare. What if he never brought the Chosen up and just started attacking them? What if someone robbed the carrage? What if Vexoz actually joined thier side and attacked Cee?

"Well, I guess it's time we tried to follow them.... Again...." Walking forward, the warrior couldn't help but start to get frustrated constantly chasing these guys down. At least they knew these were the right people.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

June had been waiting there for some time before Azirak walked over to her. She didn't even want to look at him right now, even as he said something about not obsessing over Romanov. Looking down at Vladimir's blade, she tightened her grip on the handel. "I'll find him. It's just a matter of when...." Sheathing the blade, she stated under her breath, "same way I found Vladimir."

Suddenly, June looked up at the sky with supprise. How much time had passed!?!? "Crap! I have to get back home!" She seemed completely unsure of what to do, mainly because she was. Should she stay with his body or move on? Why couldn't she leave his sword behind, dangit! She would just have to keep it in the space between mirrors. But she couldn't just leave Azirak after he tried to offer advice! The sudden realization that she was taking too long seemed to snap her back into reality.

"They're probably searching for me right now! I can't let them think I'm...." Her eyes shifted back to Vladimir's body. Maybe Azirak was right. She had to take care of her own life before worrying about finding Romanov.

Without directly talking to him, June ran off twords the water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:33 pm

Azirak watched june run away. He couldnt help smiling. He might have just saved junes life, and the lives of so many others. Even though they were humans, he couldnt help but feel happy for himself.
He watched the human run towards the water.
"I hope we meet again human." He said. "Dont let your love for him destroy you on the inside. Let it out if you must."
He turned around, and warped into the energy form, and vanished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Falks watched as Drake took down the ogre. "Maybe the jealous bitch has some actual piss in his vinegar." He said under his breath. He hopped down out of the carriage and unsheathed his scimitars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:34 pm

Vera frowned, "That's not a nice way to make friends," She said to the rude, gun wielding man. He turned around and made the carriage take off.

"Oh heaaaaallll no!" Vera said, snapping her fingers, cocking her hip, and tilting her head to the side, "C'mon Vee-Vee, we gonna catch these bitches!" She said, grabbing his hand. She kicked off the ground, bursting them into the air.

Fueled by her outrage, it didn't take long for her to catch up to the carriage. She remembered, even briefly, that the man may have a gun, so she flew in the forest by the road. She expertly dodged tree branches and bushes, trailing Vexoz behind her.

She was mid flight when she screamed in pain. She crashed to the ground, somehow landing on top of Vexoz. Luckily, they weren't flying up very high so it wouldn't have hurt him. She rolled off him, doubled over in agony. It felt like she landed on thousands of needles instead of the soft ground.

There was the unmistakable thudding of huge footsteps approaching. "Hey asshole, take on someone..." Said a familiar voice not too far off. The ground rumbled as the ogre fell. Vera was oblivious to everything, too blinded by her pain to realize that danger was impossibly close.

Kailyn recovered sooner than Anne, thanks to her Crusnik powers given to her by Azrael. When she got up, it was a wobbly motion similar to that of an infant. Robin hugged her and said... something.. but Kailyn's ears were ringing far too loudly for her to catch on.

"W-8... it's... somewhere in here," Anne struggled to say. She used her sword as leverage and hoisted herself up. "And more of those things," Anne said, looking at the ogre.
Back to top Go down
Devil Hunter Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:35 pm

Pain. That's all that Mira felt when she crossed the barrier. She wasn't too far away from the others, but couldn't be seen clearly by them. What basically meant that she was alone.

She fell to the ground and gasped, not being able of getting up. She could feel her magic being blocked, and her consciousness almost slip away.

She felt that if she gave up now, all that she had done would be put to waste. Yet she couldn't find strenght to get up.It would be so simple to just stand there and do nothing, waiting for Death to come claim her soul.

A pain on her arm forced her out of this trance-like state. She looked and it seemed to be pretty normal, except for the extreme pain she was feeling. “Something” She managed to mumble to herself through the pain “not right.”

After some time standing there she finally managed to slowly get up . Unsheathing Secarondight, that was always with her, albeit invisible most times, and using it as a support to help in this task.

She saw Drake killing an ogre and thought that there would be more of them around. She tried to walk towards the “group” composed by Kailyn, Drake, Robin and the woman who appeared to be showing where W-8 was, took some time for Mira to get there, but she finally managed to do so before any ogres noticed her. She wasn't sure if she could do anything, the pain was too much that she could barely walk, much less fight.

But she had to try. She wouldn't stand there simply doing nothing. Yet, she had no idea of where to go. So she decided that she would simply follow them and try to help combating the ogres on the way to W-8.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:52 pm

Azrael crashed from the sky into an ogre as his magic was blocked off. The lumbering beast died on impact, falling back into a tree. Azrael got up, looked at the beast and sank his fangs into his neck. After it was drained of blood Azrael sighed and got up, dusting his suit. He looked around to see everyone combating the other ogres and unsheathed Onibaba.

"You can't eat the flesh of my enemies, but for now, lets make serving portions for later." He twitched a bit, falling on his knees. "Damn...not even the Crusnik strength I was born with is blocked." He felt his back hurt, his knees giving way. He fell back on the side of a tree and felt the pain ravage his body. "Fuck this shit."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tributer

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:11 am

Drake saw Azreal make a crash landing "Azreal!" He ran over and made sure he was alright. "Are you okay? What happened?"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Robin followed Drake to the man. Thinking to herself, Damn! I'd tap that so hard.... She was refering to the man leaned against the tree in pain, and decided to make a risky move. She walked over and dropped her emerald around his neck. "Maybe that will work?" She said as she sat down beside him and almost snuggled to him seductively. "I don't believe we've met... My name is Robin Krei." She honestly hoped her pendant would heal him in some way, but didn't know how exactly it would help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:42 am

Azrael inched up a bit, sitting upright instead of slouched a bit. Drake ran towards him and knelt by him, inquiring about his condition.

"When I entered the barrier my wings disappeared. After which I crashed into an ogre. It's dead but the momentum of falling has crippled my physical power." He ran a hand through his hair, wincing at abdominal pain. He smirked a bit, a fang gleaming. "At least I had a snack." The woman Drake met, Robin, came over and looked at Azrael with hidden intent. She dropped a green necklace around his neck, promising that it would heal him. She snuggled in on him in a more than friendly way, wrapping an arm around him even.

"I don't believe we've met... My name is Robin Krei." Azrael looked over to her without moving his head.

"Azrael Bloodwyn. It's a pleasure to meet you Robin."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Knight Darvello

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Ret had decided at last. Private cermony with as little people there as possible, she jsut had to tell Asinoir... So she waited in her home refixing her hair getting ehr dress uncreased again before taking in a breath and walked out of her home once more.

She scanned the skies every now and then, waiting for a sign of Asinor's return, but had yet to see him until his form appeared off one edge, she waked in that direction purely to intercept him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:07 pm

Falks just laughed at the people gathered around Azrael. "If you're gonna fight, fight till you can fight no more!" He raised his sword as the next ogre started charging towards him. He could feel the pain in his gut just like Kailyn and that Anne woman had. He clenched his sword tight and managed to power through it and stand his ground. When the ogre was withing six feet, and side stepped out of the way of a club swing. His scimitar flashed through the air and a cry pain echoed through the air as the ogre's arm were cleaved from his body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
Tributer

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:40 pm

Robin gave him a playful kiss on the cheek "Well... Seems you'd need my help?" she said.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Drake slowly turned and took out his bow, going to help Falks. He didn't seem like he had much trouble, but he wanted to be sure. He slowly notched an arrow, and took carefully aim at the mosters head. He released his arrow and watched as it soared past Falks, and into the Ogres eye, killing it instantly.

"Another one bites the dust..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:28 pm

Azrael closed his eyes, and felt every single cell in his body go to work on repairing his body. Some strength returned to him, and that's all he needed. Robin playfully kissed his cheek as he felt for Onibaba's handle. He sighed softly, cupped her face with his free hand and kissed her full on the lips, for a good minute. He parted from her and rushed towards an ogre.

"Damned ogres." He sliced its knees, dropping it down. As the beast reached for Azrael he jumped on its arm and jumped up, coming down on its head, killing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:56 pm

Kailyn just watched the carnage happen around her. Everyone seemed so efficient, taking down the ogres without effort. In the meantime, it was difficult to walk, let alone fight. Anne had pressed on with gritted teeth, her brow furrowed and sweat beading on her forehead. Every step was a challenge but she carried herself like a true warrior, despite her face being contorted in pain. Kailyn dragged herself behind, her feet heavy and her body numb. It hurt so much her adrenaline had kicked in. Everything became sharp in focus but seconds felt like hours.

In the horizon, a straw hut appeared. Convinced that was what housed W-8, Anne had a new spring in her step as she hobbled on.

"GET OUT!" Boomed a loud, deep, angry voice. Anne and Kailyn froze, looking around the seemingly empty plane.

"Leave!" It repeated. The ground quaked beneath the women. They gripped each other for support. The thudding quickened, similar to that of a full out run.

A grey mass of ogre appeared before the females, wielding what looked like a giant sword. Even more large than the other ones, it looked stronger, faster, and smarter than the others.

"One!" It shouted, its fingers tightening around the hilt of its gargantuan sword.

"Two!" Kailyn released Anne, flexing her hands. The razor sharp claws came out and she thanked God for small miracles.

A smirk, if one could define the lopsided ugly look on the ogre's face, fell upon his countenance, "Three!" It ended, dropping the sword and swinging it horizontally. The sheer force of the wind from the large, quick movement made it difficult for the women to remain standing. Kailyn winced, taking a subconscious step backwards.

A quick perusal provided Kailyn with the knowledge it would take anywhere from three to five people to take this thing down. There was no way around it, no loopholes, or acts of God that could miraculously happen. Three to five people, not including herself, one post each.

Wait, what? Where the hell did that come from? A post? Ah, never mind.

The ogre swung its sword around again, Kailyn ducked and rolled underneath the blade. She moved as quickly as humanly possible, digging her claws into the beast's thighs. She used her claws like miniature hooks, hoisting herself upwards, quite literally climbing the ogre. It howled in pain and swiped at her with its free hand. At the last second, she had to let go lest she become a splat on its leg.

Green blood oozed from the wound. In front of her very eyes, the wounds closed and came together flawlessly, no mark left. The only evidence that the ogre was ever hurt was the blood that was slowly drying. Kailyn cursed under her breath. The monster had regenerative powers as well.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Asinoir spotted Ret in the distance. Despite the stress he was under, a smile appeared on his face. He flew down and landed next to her, enveloping her in a hug.

"I missed you," He said honestly, kissing the top of her head. He gently rubbed his back, his brow furrowed.

"Did you decide about the wedding?" He asked, pulling back and looking into her eyes. The threat of a betrayal loomed over their heads yet the idea of Ret changing her mind hurt ten times as much.

He waited for her reply, after which he blurted out, "We may have a problem."
Back to top Go down
Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:31 pm

Azrael slowly felt his strength returning to him. He closed his eyes, awakening his Crusnik abilities.

"Crusnik 00, Limitation Release: 10%"

His eyes turned solid black, his fangs and claws elongating, and his suit more clean and fixed. He cracked his fingers calmly and rushed forth at an ogre charging for Drake. He raised a hand and ripped into the monster's calves. It fell on its knees, and as it turned Azrael jumped up and landed on its head. Before the ogre could react Azrael took a claw and slitted its neck. It fell back, hands to neck, choking on its own blood. It stopped moving, and Azrael smirked.

"Hmm...its blood isn't edible. Too bad."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Knight Darvello

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:32 pm

Ret let her arms wrap around him, laying her head on his chest, "How about a private ceremony, only have who we need there? That sound good to you?" She asked.

When the mention of a problem reached her ears a flicker of anger reached her eyes, "What's the problem?"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Tarsh's slithering had taken him a while. The first thing that reached his ears that wasn't normality was a booming voice ording someone to leave. He hissed and his hand grabbed the Manaflayer from it's place on his back. He coiled himself up and literally sprung himself towards the noise, landing in full view of the ogre that was under attack. With a brave face he merely shouted, "Hey git-features! Pick on someone as human as you are!" before slithering forward. Grungineer held tightly. He paused to coil up again and launch himself at the beast's torso, the Manaflayer in his hand aiming at where he thought was the heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:44 pm

Asinoir nodded, “It sounds perfect,” He replied in context to the wedding.

“I spotted Vera and Vexoz with Kailyn and Drake. They were talking… rather friendly, it seemed. I don’t know why they were there, or what they were doing, but we have the possibility of a betrayal in our midst,” He sighed, running his fingers through his thick black hair, “Vexoz… Vexoz is new, as well as the fact he was kidnapped by Rooter. It’s understandable for him to have no ties of loyalty to us,” He said, his fists clenching, “But Vera… we took in Vera. We became a family to her. Would she so willingly toss that aside? And for what?”

“I need to confront the council about this. Would you come with me?” He asked, extending his hand out to Ret.

-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The ogre arched a hairy brow at the Naga. Before the ogre could reply, the Naga had coiled up and sprung at him. With movements faster than anyone expected, the ogre reached out and put his hand where the manaflayer was aiming, the weapon piercing the palm of its hand. The pain was intense but the monster pushed through, the need to protect its god was above any physical discomfort. Green blood oozed and the ogre tossed his hand to and fro, intent on knocking the weapon out or the Naga off the weapon. It howled a battle cry, the sound piercing the ears of the human Kailyn. It was loud and was of one that was convinced of its righteousness.
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight Darvello

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:54 pm

Ret tood his hand and nodded, "If Vera's going agaisnt us given what the Chosen have done for ehr... I can only assume it's because she's being forced into it..." She looked away slightly, the thought of betrayal brgining back memories best left forgotten.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Tarsh came free from the palm of the beast's hand with Grungineer still in his hand. His free hand balled into a fist as he hissed again, "Scream louder! The gods can't hear you!" he taunted. He was clearly intent on making this ogre lose it's temper and come after him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tributer

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:02 pm

Robin walked over to Azreal, wiping the small bit of drool from her lips. She found his new strength incredibly sexy. She took his hand and pulled him behind the bushes. "Oh I'm gonna have fun with you!"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Drake looked at the snake-thing attack the Ogre and decided to join in. He ran behind it and leaped, with his sword drawn, onto it's back, and stabed it in the back. "Hello there Mr. Snake! My names Drake!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:14 pm

Azrael prepared to take down another ogre when Robin hastily dragged him behind the bushes, commenting on the "fun" they were going to have.

"What the..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:49 pm

Vexoz slowly got up. "What the heck was that? I thought you could fly!" Something was odd, Vera seemed kind-of drained from the whole thing.... Like somehow she had lost some importaint part of herself that he couldn't see or define. As the warrior got up and felt his back where he landed on his blade, a shadow of something seemed to appear out of nowhere.

At first he stumbled a little, a slightly dizzying feeling shot through him. Must have been from the landing. He suddenly realized what the shape was. An ogre! The beast lunged forward straight for the weakened Vera, swinging its club at her.

Vexoz drew his own weapon in return. He blocked the club with his blade and tried to match the monster's power to protect Vera. The metal cut deep into the wooden club, but, like the ogre, his club remained defient. "Havn't fought one of these head-on for a while..." he gasped, clearly struggling. The weight of the creature made his hands tremble and his right leg slightly buckle as he pushed back against it's full force. Finally, the club gave in. The ogre looked confused as his weapon splintered apart into several seperate pieces.

Taking advantage of the situation, Vexoz took a quick breath, dropped his blade, leaped forward, and punched the creature straight in the jaw! The ogre fell down and shook it's head as it stumbled away. The warrior finally helped Vera up. "You all right?"

Off in the distance, he noticed another larger ogre that seemed to be attacking someone else. Vexoz waited to see if Vera had anything to say before he would rush off to help them. "Freaking beasts... don't know when they're outmatched...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:46 pm

There was an explosion of people when Kailyn lunged backwards. She felt a newfound strength that she didn’t know existed. She looked over at Azrael and nodded at him, assuming it was because of their connection. A naga sprung at the ogre and then Drake stabbed it in the back.

The ogre howled in pain and swatted at Drake, trying to get the man off its back. Its hand was getting dangerously close to him, threatening to make Drake a two dimensional pancake. Kailyn couldn’t let this happen. She extended her claws again, a hiss emitting from her throat, and then she lunged forward. She dug her fingers deep into the thighs of the ogre and began again to climb up it. She then stabbed it in the shoulder. The ogre stopped trying to get Drake off and instead went to work on Kailyn. She jumped as its hand came down on her and attached to its wrist. It wouldn’t stop moving, shaking its arm and spinning around in circles, knocking Kailyn off. She fell to the ground. The wind got knocked out of her on impact.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Vera was curled into the fetal position as Vexoz attacked the nearby ogre. Her head hurt, her stomach hurt, even her toes hurt! It was incredible. She should have used this on an ex! That is, if she had any. In fact, she wasn’t sure she ever had a real relationship. Ah, oh well.

After Vexoz had slain the ogre, she found the strength to wobbly stand up. She shuffled her feet until she was by Vexoz’s side.

“I can’t use my magic,” She said sadly, looking at the ground. It felt like a part of her was missing. She felt weak and helpless, never a good combination for this fiery redhead. The confidence within her shattered, without her ability to fight, she was nothing. She was vulnerable. It didn’t make her happy, not one bit.

“I guess I’m okay,” She replied, “We have to help them,” She continued, looking at the massive ogre.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Asinoir nodded at Ret, “Let’s go,” He said, taking hold of her hand and then flying off towards the village.

His body shook in nervousness as he landed in front of the council building. He just stood there, looking at it, before looking over at Ret.

“What do I do?” He asked, dejected, “What if I’m dooming them? What if they aren’t doing anything wrong? Should I go back?” He kept on asking questions, second guessing his decision.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:35 pm

Azrael rushed out of the bushes when he felt Kailyn look in his direction. As he saw Kailyn fall to the ground he swore, closing his eyes.

"This is as far as I'll get." His hair began to rise in the air as he clenched his fists. "Crusnik 00, Limitation Release: 15%" His eyes opened, revealing solid black eyes with a devilish red skull for his pupils. His hair seemed to be ignoring gravity, his claws more iron like in appearance. He ran forward to Kailyn, grabbing her gently so she could stand up. She rubbed her head softly.

"Azrael? What are you doing?" He held a hand on her shoulder and looked the other way, towards the Head Ogre.

"If you're going to use my powers, might as well learn to use them right." He seemingly activated Kailyn's Crusnik Limitators to let loose 10% of Crusnik power. Her nails became more iron-like, her eyes solid black. Her senses were heightened and her strength doubled. Azrael stepped back and nodded to the Head Ogre.

"Now, try attacking again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Art
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next