The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Daydreams and Curiosities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurauris

Aurauris

Of Daydreams and Curiosities Empty
PostSubject: Of Daydreams and Curiosities   Of Daydreams and Curiosities EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:39 pm

An honor, it is, to find you here! Please leave any thoughts, questions, or musings below for Daydreams of Hunny-Muffin Hollow. My many thanks, dearest Reader.
Back to top Go down
http://aurauris.deviantart.com
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Of Daydreams and Curiosities   Of Daydreams and Curiosities EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:57 pm

There are a blend of messages I received from the poem are too much to state, but what I will say is: truly splendid job on the poem.
Back to top Go down
Aurauris

Aurauris

PostSubject: Re: Of Daydreams and Curiosities   Of Daydreams and Curiosities EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:09 pm

*Blossoms into a warm smile of gratitude* Thank you, very much, Sir Azrael! If you ever have a spare moment or the inclination, I would love to hear even just one or two of the messages you felt from my poem (assuming it to be Evaporation of which you speak); it's a delight to understand another's perspective on feelings I've tried to express through verse. And don't be afraid to say it too simply! Just getting to know what your thoughts are is lovely and an honor in and of itself. ^ u^
Back to top Go down
http://aurauris.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Daydreams and Curiosities   Of Daydreams and Curiosities Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Daydreams and Curiosities
Page 1 of 1